Love in any Language is still LOVE!

11.16.2021

Tell



Therefore, you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect. Matthew 24:44

 

The meaning of tell to communicate information, facts, or news to someone in spoken or written words. “I told her you were coming." 


There are 652 Verses About Tell from 48 Books. 

 

If you had the news in your heart that could change the world, would you want to share it!!! Would you want to shout it from the mountain tops? Or would you let fear dominate your mind and sit on such amazing news??? 

 

Well, I must share my heart!!  Don’t ask me why. It truly is way out of my comfort zone, but I have grown in so many ways these last three years... I found a love that rocked my world!! And He gave me the strength to discover who I am... And I am no longer afraid to shout His name from the mountain tops .. I no longer care what others will think??? I will tell you; I love Him out loud and proud... 

 

He has shared so many things with me!!  But I must open my heart and tell you some amazing news!!! 

 

He is coming home!!! 

 

Have you ever given it any thought that our world is also His home? The home He grew up in.... He was born here.  He grew up learning about what it’s like to live as a child, a teen, a man...He was baptized here. He performed miracles here. Many loved Him. Many misunderstood Him. Many feared His heavenly connection. He made many memories while walking here on earth. 

 

We have all experienced that warm going home feeling. We seem to get that feeling because our memories and people we have grown to love live there.

 

Can you image what a celebration it will be! It will be heard all over the world and beyond... Every media channel will share the news!!! Many believers are readying themselves for such an amazing home coming!!! Hearts will dance. Songs of praise will fill the air... and our souls will feel His presence and be filled with that heavenly love that can only come from knowing Him. ...It’s a love that our souls have longed for. 

 

Will you join me in organizing this amazing celebration?? Will you help me shout from the mountain top... Let’s gather our hearts, Let every soul ready themselves for the most amazing celebration!!! 

 

Tell the world that He is coming Home!!!  Keep your eyes fix 

to the sky for the most amazing phenomenon that man can ever witness!!  Whether you are earthly bound or heavenly found!!! Look just beyond the clouds!!! He is the brightest star in all the universe!! And He is coming sooner than we may think!!

 

It’s Him! It’s always Him!!!

 

Sing to him. Sing praises to him. Tell of all his marvelous works. 1 Chronicles 16:9

 

Revelation 1:7 (ESV) Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him, and all tribes of the earth will wail[a] on account of him. Even so. Amen.

 

We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ.

1 John 1-3


 

Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer

Inspiring Music by (youtube)

 




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com