Love in any Language is still LOVE!

11.19.2021

Lunar Eclipse



"Eclipse of the light of heaven, eclipse of God - such indeed is the character of the historic hour through which the world is now passing" ~ Martin Buber


Meaning of a Lunar Eclipse: an eclipse in which the full moon passes partially or wholly through the umbra of the earth's shadow. 

 

There are 9 verses in the Bible that point us to the word Eclipse. 

 

This is such an amazing event. I wanted to capture the moment. However, I fell asleep early... and I did not prepare my camera to capture the beauty or significance of such an amazing moment in history... 

 

In my deepest state of slumber, I suddenly woke up ... at exactly 1:39 ... give or take a few sleepy moments… And as I became aware of my thoughts. I remembered the Lunar Eclipse... I grabbed my iPhone and my jacket in hopes that I could catch a glimpse of this once-in-a-lifetime event... 

 

As I stumbled to the back porch ... My eyes began to focus on the illumination I could see in the blackened sky directly in front of me... I was mesmerized for a few moments, and I felt God woke me up at this very moment so I could witness His lunar creation ... I attempted to capture the image with my iPhone... But I could not capture the true essence of its beauty. I knew as a photographer, I could get much closer to the moon and document this moment in time. I grabbed my work camera and zoom lens. I stood on the back porch of my home in Triune, TN. And as I brought the viewfinder up to my eye I witnessed the breathtaking view. I indeed knew I could capture this beautiful moment. 

 

The sky was dark but clear, the air was cold and crisp and the stars twinkled. As I stood watching the moon shadow dance with earth in the vastness of the universe that God created...

 

I stood there in my PJs, staring into the illuminated dark sky, as tears began to roll down my cheeks... 

 

I could only ask myself, what kind of mind creates such wonder??? 

 

It’s Him! It’s always Him... 

 

As the sun began to usher in the morning. My curious mind wanted to know more about this Godly phenomenon. I needed to understand the Heavenly connection. And then I found this… 

 

Did you know that some scientists and scholars have discovered, That there was a partial lunar eclipse that occurred on what we now know as April 3 in 33 A.D., the day some think Jesus died?

 

I do believe that scripture confirms that there is a heavenly connection to all events that happen in the Heavens and Earth. I feel these events tug at our souls... 

 

The question becomes do we sleep during these events...? Or are we awakened from our slumber… just in time to stand ready, gazing into the night sky. In hopes of witnessing prophecy being fulfilled!!!

 

And as we stand there in awe... we can only whisper… 

He's here... 

 

“The sun will be turned into darkness. And the moon into blood. Before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes. Joel 2:31



Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer

Inspiring Music by (youtube)

All My Tears



 

2 comments:

  1. I loved this. Thank you Lori. I needed to read-see and hear this today.
    I will have great pleasure in looking through more of your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for you comment.. Sorry for the delay in responding.. Wishing you a day filled with God's abundant LOVE!! Be the amazing you !! God Bless !!

      Delete

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com