Love in any Language is still LOVE!

9.22.2021

Census



Count me in…. are you coming ??

 

Meaning of census a count for official purposes, especially one to count the number of people living in a country…

 

The word census is in the Bible approximately 36 times.. 

 

Counting, counting, counting... What is the purpose? Are we just a number??? 

 

Many of us have been part of a census... Many of us have not even realized that we have been included even without doing a thing... 

 

But the question that came to my mind is why do we need to segregate? Race and Ethnicity??? Class??? Rich... Poor... If truth be known we are more alike than we care to admit... When did being a part of the human race become less important than where we came from or what color of skin covers our inner soul... 

 

We are all looking for that golden ring... that peace in our hearts and that love that heals our scars and for that inner circle that accepts us for exactly who we are... We all dream of being included in what I call the census of the heart... 

 

The word census has taken me down memory lane!! I started my amazing journey 3 years ago. Without a religious background, I had a Holy Spirit Encounter that rocked my world... The first Sunday after my spiritual experience I found myself in Church. This quite private, awkward soul marched herself to the front row and took a seat... The music began to play and I slowly stood... Raised my hands... 

( something way out of my comfort zone) I closed my eyes... Tears began to stream down my face... And in my soul, I could feel Him... And I whispered in my heart ”count me in I am here!!!!” And from that day I was all in... There was no turning back... And then He proceeded to take me on the most amazing journey of my life... 

 

So when I think of the word census... I have committed to seeing beyond our world, beyond where we came from... and beyond the color of our skin... I will strive to look at the soul and the heart... I will look to Him for guidance on how to love beyond boundaries... We are not perfect... We the people have many flaws... But I have given Him my heart and my commitment to follow Him... 

 

So I urge you to raise your hand today...make your comment, be counted as one of His chosen people... You will be accepted just as you are... And you will experience love beyond this world... 


 “And we no longer see each other in our former state—Jew or non-Jew, rich or poor, male or female—because we’re all one through our union with Jesus Christ.”

Galatians 3:28 TPT


 It's Him, It's always Him... 


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer 

Inspiring Music by (youtube)

Switch - "Count Me In"




0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com