Love in any Language is still LOVE!

9.26.2021

Foster



My hope still is to leave the world a bit better than when I got here. Jim Henson


Meaning of Foster: To encourage or promote the development of (something, typically something regarded as good). to cherish (a plan, hope, etc.) in one's mind.

 

The word foster is referred to approximately 6 times in the Bible.  

 

When I started my discovery of this word, I found that the word Foster is typically paired with the word child. I am not sure where this word will lead me, but I know our Heavenly Father has a plan... The word seemed to make its way into my thoughts while I was driving… How does He do that??

 

While studying the meaning above I began to ask do I foster anything or anyone in the world… Do I take the time to encourage dormant souls? Am I a small part of developing a message that can help someone find hope? Do I cherish the one who gave me life? He is teaching me so many things about life and love. 

 

But do we share our hearts and love with others as He has asked? Has that word vulnerable made a home in our souls?? Do we foster goodwill toward all men? I cannot be the only one that wonders… Am I listening to my Heavenly Father's voice? Or am I out here flying solo?? Are we helping Him touch others in His name? Or do we do things to show the world we are Christians? Instead of helping without praises. He knows our hearts… and our every thought.  

 

“Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 6 


I know we all think He is omni everything and can do it all… 

 

But since the beginning of time, He engaged man, in His master plan because of love not because of need. He wants to foster relationships with His children… These relationships cannot be formed in a vacuum it takes two loving souls. I invite you to ponder these thoughts and see where He leads you... I can only speak for myself.

 

I asked Him to be a part of my life three years ago… And I have been building a relationship one brick at a time, with one of the most incredible souls I have ever encountered. Every day is such an amazing adventure… However, I am afraid I have only begun to scratch the surface… He is so beyond our human comprehension...

 

But the one thing I am sure of is, He gave me a message of love to share… I can only pray that these words I have written penetrate your soul… 

 

If I sound zealous in my delivery it is because I have felt His great love stirring within my heart.  There is nothing that compares. He placed a burning desire within me to share His great love… I personally want anyone that reads this or hears His voice to receive His amazing gift… 

So, open your heart and invite Him in… And wait... He will take you in His loving arms and He will help you build your relationship one brick at a time… And your life will never be the same. 

 

He WOWs me

 

It's Him, It's always Him.

 

But those who embraced him and took hold of his name., he gave authority to become the children of God! John 1:12


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer 

Inspiring Music by (youtube

 Who You Say I Am - Hillsong Worship



0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com