Love in any Language is still LOVE!

8.31.2021

Spark


Like the tiny spark of fire that consumes a forest, the spark of love is all you need to experience love in its full power and glory - Deepak Chopra... 


Meaning of spark a small fiery particle is thrown off from a fire, alight in ashes, or produced by striking together two hard surfaces such as stone or metal:

 

The word spark seems to appear approximately 4 times in the Bible... 

 

Have you ever felt hopeless? Void of life or just plain stagnant? Life can sometimes throw you a curve... Your heart may ache... depression and anxiety may seem to be your only friend ?? 

 

What or who can come to our rescue?  If you have experienced life.. then at some point you have yearned for someone to throw you a lifeline... 

 

Before my Holy Spirit Encounter, I was trying to reestablish my life because of a move from Florida to Tennessee... And I had an empty stagnant feeling deep within my soul. I wore my I am ok mask and shuffled my feet to get through each day. And as I felt this stagnant feeling I questioned if I made the right decision... 

 

Little did I know God was watching... Did you know He brings people into your life for special missions? I had a messenger surprisingly call me and ask me to lunch and as we embarked on this newfound friendship she began to shine a little light in the shadows of my life. And the colors of life began to shine through... 

 

But God was not finished with me yet... He had a bigger plan... 

 

He was getting ready to wow me. He was going to impact my life in a way that would thrust me into an amazing life-altering adventure... 

 

I was behind the wheel of my car. Driving on a beautiful road in Triune, Tn... And it was there that God poured a generous dose of love into my soul... I had never felt anything like this in my life... I felt a warmth... a bright light and a LOVE like I had ever known... It ravished my mind, heart, and soul... I stopped my car and had to compose myself as I basked in this amazing moment...I did not realize at the time the magnitude of this gift... I was given His gift of heavenly love.  In the days ahead, I found it difficult to explain but even more difficult to contain. I remember calling my newfound friend and telling her of this love... And she told me that I did not understand... It was the love inside me that was emerging. And I responded, maybe, but if that was the case she was the spark... 

 

God has taken my heart and hand and given me a greater understanding of who He is and how He can orchestrate people in our lives to fill a void and to deliver His spark of life back into our souls...


It is with a sad heart that I admit my newfound friend could not stay to see His work... 

 

But with time have grown to understand her mission... Although short it was her job to deliver His spark. A spark that would prime my soul for Him to work in my life... 

 

We have all heard that saying. "People come into our lives for a reason some for only a season...  or maybe that person was a messenger that God utilized to help us find ourselves and draw us closer to His beautiful heart... He knew that His spark was what I needed to start a flame 🔥 A flame in my soul.. a flame that would burn for Him... and Him alone. 

 

There will be times in our lives that we will be in transition and feel confused maybe even a little lost... We may feel that things are hopeless and He will send a spark or a lifeline to be delivered by a surprise messenger.


Not all messengers will understand their role or even realize they were part of a much bigger plan...  Some will stay and enjoy the overflow of LOVE, Some do not understand and run.. and some will come with a genuine curiosity and He will deliver yet another spark to another dormant soul... And His circle of life and love will continue to grow into a beautiful flame...


Our Heavenly Father knows it only takes one spark to ignite a flame that will ravish our... mind body and soul... and it will ignite our heart right where we are standing at that amazing moment in time.

 

Get lit 🔥 and burn your light bright for Him your life will never be the same... 

 

He wows me... Whoo Hoo 

 

It’s Him, It’s always Him. 

 

He is the spark to an amazing adventure of life and love. 

 

And the strong shall be as tow, and the maker of it as a spark, and they shall both burn together, and none shall quench them. Isaiah 1:31


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer 

Inspiring Music by (youtube)

Katy Perry - Firework (Lyrics)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com