Love in any Language is still LOVE!

8.09.2021

RELENTLESS

 


Do we listen to God's whispers? Do we feel thought that tug at our heartstrings? Or are we too busy to know it's Him? 


I now realize He tried so many times to get my attention and I was way too busy with life to know it was Him... This image was taken by me on January12, 2015... It has no edits. It was captured on church grounds in West Palm Beach, Florida. The quote was mine. I hid behind the GW initials because I was too timid to share.  In 2017 we moved from Florida to Tennessee and that is when I had a Holy Spirit Encounter that rocked my world... And He gave me wings to fly.

 

It's when I look back, I can see the little hints He was dropping all along the way... I now only wish I would have listened to my heart sooner... Because He has shared the most amazing LOVE I have ever grown to know... It is so difficult to put into words... It's beyond human understanding. 


Do not miss those soft whispers... They are not coincidences... He is knocking at the door of our hearts. It's up to us to open it !! 


It's Him, He is the most amazing and relentless pursuer of our hearts. It's always been HIM... 


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer 

Inspiring Music by (youtube)

HOW HE LOVES // worship cover

 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com