Love in any Language is still LOVE!

8.23.2021

TEACH by Joann Turnbull






Teach me, Father, Teach me in the way I should go, Teach me How to LOVE like you. Make me far better than I was before. 


OH teach me what it means that cross uplifted high.  As I looked at the word TEACH this old hymn came to mind.  


I could tell you many ways and many stories about this word.  And that is used 215 times in the Bible. But I only want to share about the greatest Teacher.  From the moment we are born He gently begins to show us Who He is.


As we grow we notice the sun and moon and stars.  He says I made them all for you. Then He teaches us that He came down to earth to be your Redeemer.  He wept over us until we saw how much He loves us.  

 

He says I gave my life for you what have you given to me?   Our answer must be “I come just teach me all it means to know you and the fellowship of your sufferings for me”.


To the willing and seeking heart, He will teach you day by day.  He knows how we best learn. He knows what will touch our hearts.  

 

In a country where only one percent are believers in this amazing God. An older woman began to read His Word and He began to teach her, others came up to her to help her in her search.  After some weeks she realized that He had come to earth to save her and give her that love and fellowship with Him.  Her testimony rang out in that small Church. “I am no longer alone”. 

  

And that is just one story of how the greatest Teacher will touch your heart with words of His love.If we know Him and love Him His command to us is to share and help others come to Him by the words we share and by helping them understand what this life with Him is all about. 

 

He is the greatest Teacher. 


Go forth in whatever way is open to you speaking and teaching of this wonderful love and life of our Beloved.  He wept over us.  May we weep as we sow seeds of love and life.  In this way, we share in His sufferings. 

We are commanded to go and make disciples.  Teaching them to observe all things He has told us.  We may not have known Him very long, but we already know we love Him with all our heart, soul, and mind.   SO

 

“He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.”

Psalm 126:6 KJV

 

“Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.”Psalm 25:4-5 KJV


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer 

Inspiring Music by (youtube) 

Teach Me To Love music video with Larnelle Harris and Steve Green




0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com