Love in any Language is still LOVE!

8.30.2021

Infuse



"All people could use an infusion of God's LOVE."


Meaning of infuse to cause to be permeated with something (such as a principle or quality) that alters usually for the better.

 

There are approximately 67 verses that reference the word infuse in the Bible. 

 

When I think of the word infuse, it brought me to the time when that ugly word rang positive in my mind… you have covid… It was a time of reflection, shortness of breath… and a time to rest… As I laid quietly in my bed. I would go to my Heavenly Father for His love and healing… I could not focus or even talk to Him for very long. It was there, I would be lolled into deep peaceful rest.  I and found myself slumbering in His loving and protective arms… and I fell into such an amazingly deep sleep. 

 

I find many of us search and cling to Him in our darkest hour... 

 

I was blessed by a neighbor who suggested I go and get an “infusion” many have come to know this as Monoclonal Antibody. So, armed with the medical information and my Heavenly Father, my dear Son In law drove me to the hospital… I was brought in and shown to my makeshift room.. The nurse started checking me in and explaining the details... As she placed the needle in my arm and started the IV… She advised me to just sit, be still and make myself comfortable that I would be there a couple of hours... 

 

It was then and there that I closed my eyes, laid my head back, and began to try to take deep breaths and to speak a love language that only my Heaven Father, His loving Son Jesus, and my beautiful Holy Spirit could understand... 

 

My body was completely relaxed but my soul was free to feel His  presence and His beautiful healing love… 

 

Little did the nurse on staff realize… I was being spiritually infused and I was at peace....  mind, body and soul. 

 

Being spiritually infused is the greatest moment one can seek… You can get this treatment day or night 365 days a year. It will capture your heart, free your soul and heal you from the inside out.  

 

Our earthly bodies are just temporary vessels… It is our soul that is the true essence of who we truly are no matter where we are in this journey we call life.

 

I speak of this heavenly existence because I am infused with my Father's LOVE and I trust Him with my life and I whole heartedly believe in Him, His promises and His amazing LOVE for eternity... 

 

If you have not found Him or You have not been infused with His love … I urge you to close your eyes, be still… and open your heart and let your soul be freed to LOVE Him… 

 

Be infused with God's LOVE… But know you will not be able to contain this Gift you will feel the desire to share Him so others can find their way… There is nothing on this earth that can even compare to….

 

Him… It is always HIM 

 

Ezekiel 37:5 - This is what the Sovereign Lord says to these bones: Look, I am about to infuse breath into you and you will live.

 

May you be infused with strength and purity, filled with confidence in the presence of God our Father when our Master Jesus arrives with all his followers.1 Thessalonians 3:13


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer 

Inspiring Music by (youtube)

Tasha Cobbs - Fill Me Up / Overflow (Medley) [Live]




 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com