Love in any Language is still LOVE!

4.28.2020

Thankful

Thankful for the gift of you !!


The word thankful is only mentioned 7 times in the bible.

Meaning of thankful, feeling of thankful or expressing gratitude; appreciative.

Grateful feeling or showing an appreciation of kindness; thankful 

I must admit I started today by looking at the word grateful. My first thought was just how do we walk daily with a grateful heart. So, I turned to the Bible for a few words of wisdom. To my surprise the word Grateful is not even in the Bible?? What? Not in the Bible?? That’s impossible? Right!  

So, we picked a similar word for this study and our word became thankful ... Because of my surprise I compared the meaning of both words.  The two seemed so similar. Each word has the other word in its description. What made them slightly different was gratitude contained (kindness) and thankful did not. Both can be almost interchangeable. Whew, now that we cleared that up?? 

I began to think what I am thankful for and who should I be thanking??  I found myself reflecting on the past 2 years and on my life in general. The list of people I felt thankful for became clear. I have been blessed since birth to have the most incredible loving parents. They continue to supply me with balance and abundant love... My husband and life partner keeps me grounded and loves me for who I am no matter where my journey takes me. My children are my most precious gifts, I have been given the privilege of watching them grow into the most amazing adults I know. So proud of who they are!! They have been blessed with loving life partners. And I have been given the most amazing beautiful grandchildren who bless our lives with so much love and laughter it makes life a daily adventure ... I am thankful for my grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, niece and nephew. You all have sprinkled me with love and have supported me though out my entire life. Friends new and old. You take the time no matter the season and supply me with love and understanding, enriching my life just by being the incredible you. You all know who you are!! I am thankful for my sister for sharing with me our beautiful childhood memories and for continuing to watch over me from heaven.

Lastly I am thankful for my renewed relationship, with my Heavenly Father. His love set my heart a blaze ðŸ”¥... I am forever grateful to Him for creating me and orchestrating, such an amazing lifetime of people that have given me so much LOVE. I have been truly blessed.  

Our Relationships and LOVE are the essence of life. Cherish each and every one of them. Life is short!!! Don't let one day go by without telling someone how you feel, make every effort to forgive and mend any relationship that has been broken.

Spread Love!  Live life with such excitement and flair, that those watching will see your light shine so bright that they will feel the need to buy into what you already know!! God is in control and has given us the keys to live a LOVE filled abundant life. But you must unlock the door to His heart and follow Him to reap the rewards.

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; His love endures forever 1Chronicles 16:34 NIV

Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner  
Bible Collaboration - Joann Turnbull
Bible Verses From: KJV, YLT / Sinner's Prayer 
Inspiring Music:You Tube


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com