Love in any Language is still LOVE!

4.17.2020

Jehovah


And he said, “Abba, Father, all things are possible for you. Remove this cup from me. Yet not 

what I will, but what you will.” Mark !4:36

 

In the KJV it is found 7 times in Old Testament books.

Jehovah a form of the Hebrew name of God used in some translations of the Bible.

The word Jehovah found me today when I really wasn’t ready. So it seems that is where my word study journey will take me today.

It seems lately everything I see always points to God, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit. The word Jehovah is way bigger than we can expect or even could imagine.  However, I do believe that Jehovah is just another name some people used for God. 

I found that the name has evolved from early Hebrew writings. It seems that it developed from these four letters YWHW. I further found the word Jehovah has at least 42 hyphenated variations for the word Jehovah.  All have scriptures that are attached to the words. For example, Jehovah-Shalom means peace. And can be found in Rom. 18:31 -35. The biggest question for me becomes why are there so many variations? 

So, I will share my thoughts. I believe that these variations manifested by the individual’s relationship with God the Father. He is an amazing, wise, loving Father. He is always constant and can represent Himself to His believers anyway he chooses. And he does this regularly. 

Knowing this, I feel that over time His children have adapted His name to fill there need or it is just how they’ve envisioned Him in their hearts... 

He has played a significant role in my life and when he touched my soul. I started my spiritual journey by calling him Elohim. From there my relationship grew and I started calling Him LOVE because that is what I think of when I think of Him. So, you see, no matter what loving name you call Him.  It’s a beautiful spiritual connection on a level between you and God the Father. His name or names will speak love to your soul and peace to your heart. 

I do believe a quote from Shakespeare says it best. 

 “a rose by any other name (would smell as sweet)”

It’s Him, It’s always Him! 

“And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovah–Jireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the Lord it shall be seen.” Genesis 22:14 KJV

“Knowing this I feel His children have realized all He is and can do to meet their need, and it is how they envision Him in their hearts.“
Judges 6:23-24


Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner  
Bible Collaboration - Joann Turnbull
Bible Verses From NIV, / Sinner's Prayer 
Inspiring Music YouTube 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com