Love in any Language is still LOVE!

4.05.2020

Innocent




Innocent is used in the Bible 39 times. 

Innocent meaning not responsible for or directly involved in an event yet suffering its consequences:

Have you ever been falsely accused?  Have you ever felt the unjust treatment from another? Were you indeed innocent? Or guilty as charged? 

As a society, we are quick to point a finger or blame someone else for our miss guided thoughts or actions.  This can happen from the smallest of gestures to the largest life-altering offense. When we are unjustly accused it can make us feel like a dagger is piercing our heart! It can give us the sensation that our heart actually bleeds. It can crush our souls. It can destroy relationships and or life itself.  

I am as sure as the air I breathe that we have all been guilty of being on both sides of this equation at any given time in our lives. We are quick to judge. When truly judging is not our job, it should be left in God’s hands. 

I am not sure why but the word innocent, without blame.  To me seems so pure and untainted. And then my thoughts directed me to the Bible to search for answers. This is where Jesus the largest innocent life can be studied. Unfortunately, he lived in a time of an unjust society. They were quick to blame because of their lack of understanding of who he truly was? Or did they feel his majestic presence?  

However, it seems that they had ulterior motives. Were they so power-hungry? Were they frightened of how his presence would affect their status in the eyes of other men? Indeed, they were guilty of laying blame on the innocent life of Jesus. They did this to manipulate society due to their own lack of internal substance and/or fears. 

What was his horrific offense? Guilty of loving us too much?? Guilty of teaching us the rewards of living a virtuous life? Guilty of miracles? Guilty of speaking about our creator?  I ask, “How did this happen?” Would this happen again today?  We would probably say of course not? We are more civilized, we are better equipped to understand! I would like to think it would never happen again? But I am afraid it still does! There are those that are afraid to embrace Him! There are those who only seek him when they need something? There are those that do not love him enough? This pierces my heart and wounds, my soul, as I am sure it does His as well. 

I confess I am Not innocent! I am guilty as charged of seeking and loving Him.  However, I do feel there are those that will question this? Some will turn away or judge me, due to their own fears and/or lack of knowledge or understanding.  And that is ok because my judge lives in heaven.  

So, I ask you to search your heart and ask yourself do I love the one who gave me life? Do I love his Son, Jesus?  Do I believe? The questions then become, are you innocent or guilty as charged? Do you love them enough to welcome them in your heart and soul, or do you just wash your hands and move on without further thought? Allowing his spiritual presence to be crucified once again. 

Life gives us choices? Innocent or Guilty? 


When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it. Matthew 27:24 

 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only-begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers. Proverbs 6:16-19

Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner  
Bible Collaboration - Joann Turnbull
Bible Verses From Easy Sinner's Prayer 
Inspiring Music -  YouTube 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com