Love in any Language is still LOVE!

4.17.2020

Meditation (The Master's Hands)



Well for those of you who read my meditation journeys. This one may belong. So, grab your tea, coffee, or wine. I hope you enjoy it. I loved the movie that played in my head. So, I thought I would share. Lol For those who do not feel like reading it. Feel free to scroll by. No hard feelings I love you anyway . However, for those who read it to the end. I pray it blesses your soul. and I love you even more.  🤟🏼❤

Meditation

I listened to music that moved my soul while meditating and praying. My mind went here... I was in a church cathedral. It was beautifully majestic. It had an off-white marble altar with golden inlays ornately placed. On the wall behind the altar was a beautiful prism of stain glass within the large arched windows. It held various shades of blues, greens, and yellows. The glass allowed the light to filter in with unusual beauty and warmth. The light seemed to have a rhythmic dance shining throughout the sanctuary.
 
Off to the right, I spotted a potter’s wheel. I thought??? Hmm, maybe I would get a chance to catch a clay artist at work. I love art, so I sat in the front row and quietly waited. Then to my surprise!! Jesus walked in and approached the potter’s wheel.
 
He grabbed the apron that sat close by. He placed the necktie over his head and tied the waist ties behind his back. The apron showed signs wear and its many uses. The apron was dark in color but had a white powdery substance sprinkled across it. His handprints were visibly seen where he must have wiped his hands. He approached the wooden stool in front of the potter’s wheel. 

He mounted the stool like someone who would mount a saddle ready to ride a wild horse. He grabbed a small white cord that sat on the table and tied his wavy brown hair back away from his face. I could now see his amazing blue penetrating eyes. I could sense his kind soul. He began to roll up his sleeves and nodded his head and softly spoke. I remember his voice had such a soothing sound. 

He said "This clay represents you and we are going to see what you might become? " "Are you ready?" he chuckled and said, " This won't hurt a bit?" "Do you trust me? " He smiled. I thought wow what an amazingly beautiful smile... I smiled back sat up and leaned in closer. I felt an excitement along with a hint of apprehension just thinking about what this mound of clay might become? 

loved watching him work, his hands were strong, his confidence and artistry showed signs that this was not the first life he molded. I have heard that he has made many beautiful pieces and is considered a Master at his craft. I felt such a peace in my soul. Because I know in my heart that I trust him with my life.

The wheel squeaked as it spun, you could see the concentration on his face as he wet the clay and began his tedious work. He was being so deliberately cautious, you could see he wanted to include every detail. He brought his face up looked me in the eye and said, "This is going to be a gift for our father, and it needs to be made with great love.” So, you may want to get comfortable as it may take many years.” I have faith that my father will love it as much as I do...” He smiled... The mediation ended.

Lesson: We are all a work in progress. However, if you surrender your life to the master’s hands (Jesus) he will lovingly mold you into a beautiful gift for our heavenly father.  🤟🏼❤( and it won't hurt a bit 😍)

"You became imitators of us and of the Lord, for you welcomed the message in the midst of severe suffering with the joy given by the Holy Spirit." ... In this way, you imitated both us and the Lord."
1 Thessalonians 1:6, NIV: 


Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner  
Bible Collaboration - Joann Turnbull
Bible Verses From NIV, / Sinner's Prayer 
Inspiring Music: By Anne Herring 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com