Love in any Language is still LOVE!

4.19.2020

Realm

Click on the photo for the hidden image, 


There are 83 Bible Verses about Realm. 

Meaning of realm: A Kingdom; a region of activity, knowledge, or influence.  

Such a simple but complex word. The simple version means Kingdom. It became clear to me that this is a subject that is out of the realm of human understanding. However, we can discover through scriptures in the Bible evidence that points us to Gods Kingdom in Heaven. Which by the way I am discovering the Bible is such a complex yet amazing puzzle to unravel? But as I keep moving through my word discovery, I become more amazed and in awe of God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit. And now I am trying to wrap my humanistic brain around God's Kingdom. 

It is such a larger than life undertaking. I was so amazed and surprised to find there are 3 realms which are called Heaven.  The first heaven mentioned in Scripture is the sky: It's where we can see birds, kites, and airplanes. This Heaven is in our ability to embrace because we can see it with our human eyes making it understandable to our mind.

The second heaven described in Scripture is where we gaze into the heavens through our eyes but to truly see its vastness, we would need a telescope. It is where the sun, the moon, and the stars reside. 

The third Heaven the Scripture points us to, is the spiritual realm where our Heaven Father and Jesus have made their Kingdom.  I also believe that it is where our loved ones have gone before we reside. This location is one that we can only speculate on how it looks and who we will be there. But as believers in Christ, we can only dream of our Heavenly Fathers Kingdom. 

We have been taught through His word it is known to be amazing and also is called paradise. We can pray that we can continue to listen to His voice and follow his Son through the “door” of the most amazing journey our soul can travel. 

Because when we are called home...being with our Heavenly Father and his Son Jesus should be our ultimate spiritual goal. They offer us a heavenly LOVE in paradise for eternity.  I do not feel we will be able to adequately describe the vast awesomeness of the travel destination. 

However, I do feel music will fill the air. It is where we will be overwhelmed with His Love, and an unexplainable joy will fill our souls. Nothing on planet earth will compare. 

One final thought, Presently the no vacancy sign is off, You do not want to miss this once in your lifetime opportunity. Make your reservation today. Call 1800 Jesus He is waiting to take your call 24hours, 365 days a year, rain or shine, day or night. Call today. Hope to see you there !! 

John 18:36 Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, my kingdom is not of this realm.

Ephesians 2:6 ⁶And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus. John 18:36 

Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, my kingdom is not of this realm."

Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner  
Bible Collaboration - Joann Turnbull
Bible Verses From NIV, / Sinner's Prayer 
Inspiring Music; YouTube





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com