Love in any Language is still LOVE!

4.10.2020

The "Cross"

 
As the Father has loved me,
so have I loved you."
Jesus Christ.


The Greek word for cross, σταυρός, is used twenty-seven times in the New Testament.

Meaning of Cross: an upright post with a transverse bar, as used in antiquity for crucifixion.

The symbolic cross holds victory, freedom, forgiveness, redemption, sacrifice, hope and the greatest LOVE we will ever know.  However, the blood spilled because of the sins of humanity. Holds heartbreak, tears, and gratitude for a gift that can never be repaid.

 The pain, humiliation, and the commitment He made to God the Father, for His children is far beyond my understanding. His lifestyle is an amazing beautiful statement of passion, life, and love. The action of crucifixion is a horrific barbaric death. It sickens my soul and crushes my heart. 

It’s one that my Savior, my love, my hope did not deserve. His only crime was to teach us how to live. How to love God, and others unconditional... He was beaten, He was tortured. He was abandoned by those who claimed to love him and knew Him best... His gentle loving spirit never wavered. How did we not have the power to stop this? Why? I understand the dynamics of this beautiful gift! But I will never understand why?? Why, would He do this for a people that do not deserve the magnitude of love...  

This LOVE story did not end on the bloodstain wood of the cross. It was a monumental journey of good versus evil. He showed us with His life.  How to Live, How to Love, and that He has the power over death, and He brings new life. He gave us hope amidst the darkest. He showed us the power to withstand life’s challenges. He is the greatest example of victory! He possesses a willingness to share a love that surpasses our own understanding.

So, when we look at the empty cross we must see, feel, and remember the Man, the Deity, and the LOVE stains that have never truly dried. They continue to flow through every believer’s heart ... There is where His power flows. 

He WOWs me, I owe Him my life, my love, my gratitude. 

It’s Him, It’s always Him 
  
“Christ died on the cross on my behalf. It is like I died there with him. So, I do not live my own life anymore. Instead, Christ lives in me. The life that I live now in my body, I live because I trust what he has done for me. He has loved me so much that he died on my behalf.”
Galatians 2:20 EASY


“Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.” Hebrews 12:2 KJV 

Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner  
Bible Collaboration - Joann Turnbull
Bible Verses: Easy & KJV : Sinner's Prayer
Inspiring Music: YouTube 





2 comments:

  1. I’m new because of his sacrifice. There’s no way I can ever thank him. I love you Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is truly amazing ! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. God Bless!

      Delete

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com