Love in any Language is still LOVE!

4.07.2020

Lamb

 "The Tenderhearted Lamb" 


Lamb appears in the King James version 107 times, in the NKJ 104 times, NIV 104 times 

In the bible the lamb symbolizes death being the wages of sin. Before Jesus died for everybody’s sins there were a lot of lambs that were sacrificed. 

The sacrificial Lamb. I understand the significance of the Lamb in the Bible at a high level, "The result of sin was death." So, in my journey of discovering more detail.  A dear friend found me a sheep farm to visit. I held a beautiful two-week-old baby lamb. So, bringing what I discovered and trying to apply the thoughts Biblically my heart went here. When I think of a baby animal being put to death for the sin of another. It wounds my soul and I do not fully understand the death of an innocent creature for a person who could not control their own desires and actions... 

These beautiful baby lambs are known for their white coats. The color white is a symbol of purity and cleanliness. They are also known for being gentle and kind creatures. I found articles that supported that they are also highly intelligent and are capable of problem-solving. They possess great memories, communication skills, and can express different emotions. They have flocking instincts, and as adults will stay in maternal groups for life. 

To further wound my soul passages in the Bible support Jesus being described like this in John 1:29 “Behold the Lamb of God” who takes away the sin of the world! So, I ask you was this because of his similar character? Or did this go far deeper than even they knew at the time?? The prophecy in Isaiah 53:7 says that “He is brought as a lamb to the slaughter”. This had already been prophesied and God was watching it unfold... as well as living out the moment. 

The depth of this goes further than even we can humanly understand.  I ask “Could anyone of us knowing of our impending death and suffering still proceed to save someone??? Or would we bail?? In our limited understanding of this, I can only think as a parent.  And ask myself could I do this for my child?  I could only pray I would have the strength and the fortitude to handle this in such a brave peaceful loving manner. 

But I am afraid fear may grip my soul?  And the question becomes, could I complete the task at hand??? Or would I crumble? When we ask ourselves those questions? We can truly recognize what Jesus did for us because of love, it is such a monumental gift from our Heavenly Father.  There are no words that can adequately thank him enough for this beautiful sacrificial Lamb or the pain and suffering He endured for all of mankind ... 

So, then we question how do we try to repay this debt? I think this is a good place to start. Believe in Him, Live according to his word, and love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 

John1:29
The next day he saw Jesus coming to him and said, “Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world! 

Revelation 17:14 "These will wage war against the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, because He is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those who are with Him are the called and chosen and faithful."

Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner  
Bible Collaboration - Joann Turnbull
Bible Verses From KJV, NIV, NKJ / Sinners Prayer
Inspiring Music: YouTube






2 comments:

  1. He was pierced for our transgressions. We are responsible for the blood. We wants our love and obedience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It (He) is such a beautiful love story !! Yes, He does want our love !!

      Delete

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com