Love in any Language is still LOVE!

4.20.2020

Humanity

The power of God and LOVE can get ALL of us through this life.

Humanity is in 58 occurrences in 6 translations of the Bible. 

Humanity meaning the human race; human beings collectively:

Humanity is such a broad word. I have to admit I was having difficulty putting my thoughts together. So, I closed my eyes and prayed for help. My Prayer soon became my thoughts about the subject. So, I thought I would share my raw dialogue with God. 

Good morning Father, 

There are so many hurting hearts. I don’t know why things happen? How do we prepare ourselves to answer these types of questions? Why do you allow such terrible things to happen to beautiful souls? What do we say? 

It saddens me. But I can only take the wound into my heart and say I am not equipped to answer that question. I wish I had the answer.

Father, you are the only one that knows the answer.  All I know I have to Trust and LOVE you with all that I am. You are the only one that can give us the strength and peace to endure the pain. You are the only one that can LOVE us through all of life’s obstacles.

My question becomes, “I may not have the answer to why things happen?? But we do have the ability to evaluate what is in our control.  We can control how we love and support each other?” We do not know the pain that others must endure. But if we can lighten their load by offering kindness, compassion, forgiveness, or sometimes it just takes us to stand hand in hand and offer assistance. Or give them a soft shoulder to lean on, a hug and an understanding heart. And then there are those times when no words are needed. Sitting silently by them in support can speak volumes. 

There are times we must give the gift of supplies that can help sustain life... I do feel there is so much turmoil in our world that we get distracted from what is truly important. I have been blessed to live in the shadow of God's protective arms.

I see just how fragile life can be. Life as we know it can change in the blink of an eye ... Never take the moments you give from your heart for granted. LIFE is fleeting. Make your life one worth remembering even if it is just by the one heart that you helped or touched... The ripple you create can go further than you can even imagine. I urge you do not get distracted make your life count! We are all Gods children, He has entrusted us with His world and with the lives He has placed in our hearts. 

The power of God and LOVE can get ALL of us through this life.  

"Be humble, Be Kind, give from your heart ... It will fill your heart with love and a great warmth flood your soul." 

“Do not think only about the things that you want to do for yourself. Each of you should think also about how you can help other people.”
Philippians 2:4 EASY

“In this way, I have shown you how you should live. You should work well so that you may help sick or weak people. You should remember what Jesus himself said: “It may make you happy when you receive things. But it makes you happier when you give things to someone.”
Acts 20:35 EASY

Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner  
Bible Collaboration - Joann Turnbull
Bible Verses From Easy, / Sinner's Prayer 
Inspiring Music; YouTube





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com