Love in any Language is still LOVE!

1.12.2021

Wait

All things come to him who waits – provided he knows what he is waiting for. –Woodrow T. Wilson

Meaning of wait: To stay or rest in expectation; to stop or remain stationary, till the arrival of some person or event.

 

The word "wait" is in the King James Version of the Bible 106 times. It is in 101 verses.

 

How many of us can gracefully wait ??  Our patience is tested every day? Wait a minute I will be right back. hmm 

 

Everything these days seems to be moving at such a fast pace!! Most of us want immediate results for our request. Or we go elsewhere to find it faster ...  I witness this as we compare the US post office, UPS, and Amazon. We are such a spoiled society? I am just as guilty as the next person. 

 

Wait, why am I having difficulty in expressing awaiting, a yearning, a love that seems to have consumed my thoughts my heart, and has made my soul come alive... 

 

If there is a line forming for this gift I think I could wait a lifetime just to see it. I know when I wait for this gift I have the excitement of a child on Christmas morning... Waiting for this gift gives us a return beyond our own understanding. 

 

I will admit I have tasted this amazing gift and I wait on my portion every day...  It never disappoints me !! The ingredients are rich!  It is the most amazing, beautiful gift that you can taste, smell, and touch... It fills your senses with Hope, Love, and a renewed view of Life.  It points you to a brighter tomorrow. And it satisfies that deep craving we have within. 

 

And the good news it’s has zero calories... ðŸ˜€

 

Ok, I will not make you wait any longer...I will share my heart, my thoughts, and the greatest love I have ever known. 

 

It’s Him, It’s always Him... 

 

Please excuse me... I am going to wait on Him because He fills my heart and breathes life into my soul... and there is no better way to start each day!!  I am so blessed to have found Him. But wait, He actually found me!  

 

“Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.” Psalms 27:14 NLT

 

Photography & Written by Lori Garner 

Bible Verses from KJV, ESV / Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring music from YouTube

Shane & Shane: I Will Wait For You (Psalm 130)




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com