Love in any Language is still LOVE!

1.06.2021

Simple

 “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” —Leonardo da Vinci

Meaning of simple easily understood or done; presenting no difficulty: 

 

Simple is in the Bible approximately 46 times. 

 

Sometimes the simplest things in this life can be overlooked, taken for granted, and not truly appreciated. Until it’s too late and it’s gone!! How did our world get so lost, are we that busy with life?? Our world seems to be spinning faster than we can even imagine. Have you wanted to say Stop!!!! Stop the world I want to get off!! 

 

It seems more and more I want to close my eyes and drift into a simpler time. Where love, respect, and forgiveness are not forgotten art. Where darkness and hate do not exist. 

 

I have learned about a journey that one day will bring us back, back to a simpler time. Back to where the air is sweet. Where love is the reason we exist.. Where laughter fills the air. Where illness is eradicated.  Where love has no boundaries. And darkness and hate can not be found. Sounds heavenly, doesn’t it... 

 

My journey with my Heavenly Father has given me a glimpse of this amazing place. I try to reserve my spot every day... I am a work in progress.  And He knows my simple heart.  Because every day He has been exposing my heart layer by layer.  


This process can be painful and can make you look deeper and deeper into your soul ... But it is well worth any pain you might endure. Because it has shown me a love greater than I have ever known. It’s so beautiful, so simplistic, so deep. 

 

I find that I want to feel this simple LOVE. I crave it! I chase it. 

Some have asked me how can they feel this LOVE? Some get baptized by me just by standing close. Because I can't help but share Him and His amazing LOVE... How is it we do not see how simple LOVING Him can be? 

 

It's him. It's always him.

 

The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.Psalm 119:130

 

The law the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple. Psalm 19:7 

  

Photography & Written by Lori Garner 

Bible Verses from KJV, ESV / Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring music from YouTube

Francesca Battistelli - Behold Him (Official Lyric Video)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com