Love in any Language is still LOVE!

1.21.2021

Regret



"God's grace is greater than your biggest regret." ~ Lecrae 

 

Meaning of regret a feeling of sadness, repentance, or disappointment over something that has happened or been done:

 

Regret is discussed approximately 28 times in the Bible. 

 

I regret to inform you that this word may tug at your heartstrings. It may cause deep thought and possibly anguish. 

 

Do we cause our own pain? Do we dismiss our actions because we do not want to pay the price or face possible failure? Or do we justify our behavior by labeling it that we are only human and the temptation was far too great!  

 

If I ask you to share the biggest regret in your life what would it be? Possibly education, Possibly relationships, Possibly life choices?? I do believe we all have regret in our life to some degree...  I will share my biggest regret... But I want you to do the same... Get out a piece of paper and write these words... I regret... And finish the sentence... Here are my thoughts on the word regret... 


I regret that I did not face them sooner... 


I regret... That I wasted time... I wasted love... I wasted getting to truly know my Creator. I wasted the opportunity of growing my knowledge of Him... 

 

Now that I recognized and faced my regret. The question becomes what can be done to reverse or to change the outcome of my regretful heart??

 

I could say I don't need to do much because the Holy Spirit touched my soul and that is enough. But something changed and my regret changed to desire... Desire to know more about my Creator... But in order to do this, I need to invest time. I need to invest in love.  And as I study Him my knowledge will grow... 


So I can say if we can clear our hearts of regret we can be feel accomplished even if it is only slightly each day. Our life can be richer.. My only regret is that I did not recognize this regret sooner... But I am grateful to Him for capturing my heart and for allowing me the time to love Him and change this regret from regret to a love that I admittedly do not fully l understand.  But I do know that my life will never be the same. 


Because I am on a quest. And each day is an opportunity to grow from regret to a beautiful relationship... not only with my Creator. But a relationship with myself.  Getting to know yourself a little better can be a daunting but amazing experience. You may find that you are indeed a beautiful soul... Because God made you that way... ... So I say look at your regret as an opportunity to grow into everything He knows you can be... For me, I feel blessed to grow in Him, His Word, and His beautiful LOVE. 

 

It's Him, It's Always Him. 

 

However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Act 20:24


Photography & Written by Lori Garner 

Model: Robyn Z

Bible Verses from KJV, ESV / Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring music from YouTube 

Tenth Avenue North - Greater Than All My Regrets (Lyrics)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com