Love in any Language is still LOVE!

1.31.2021

Escape


Jesus makes you happy in reality. The world makes you happy escaping from reality. – Jack Hyles


The meaning of escape an act of breaking free from confinement or control:

There are approximately 23 verses in the Bible that reference the word Escape...

Have you ever felt trapped? I am sure if you are taking the time to read my thoughts on this confining word. The word may have been trapped in your subconscious mind at some time in your life. 

But are we trapped in the physical or does it go deeper? 

When we think of our souls are we trapped in our earthly body? Does our soul yearn for a freedom that we once knew? Does it crave love from a place it calls home? 

The closest thought I have on this subject matter is meditation. I have found this gift to be amazing. I was introduced to meditation in a very unconventional way... 


The day after my heart and soul felt a love like nothing I had ever experienced here on earth. Without any coaching, intervention, or knowledge... I placed my earbuds in my ears, listened to music, laid my lazy boy chair back and I found that I drifted to an unconscious state of meditation. I started this activity at 5:30 am and I escaped to a place that I did not understand. I can only tell you how it felt. 


It was a time of love on a spiritual level where I communicated with my Heavenly Father. I did not know Him before this encounter. I knew of Him but I did not truly know Him. I was a state of bliss, a state of oneness I was in a state that I could not escape... But in reality, I did not want to escape from my piece of heaven on earth. I remained in this state of communication for approximately 12 hours. 


Don’t ask me how I did this? Because I myself do not understand what happened on that day. The mood broke at 6:00pm with the ringing of my phone! I can not tell you what we shared that day. I can only try to explain this moment in time and share Him and His beautiful gift of love with anyone that is open to listening.  I did escape that day... it is a time in my life that has left me forever changed... 

But the story did not end there. He lovingly waltzed me through the most amazing journey of discovery. I discovered me.

It’s an escape, that I chase and willingly pursue. My Heavenly Father is our refuge, His beautiful Son, Yeshua is the key ... and the Holy Spirit is the love that lives within my soul. 

He is the best escape that anyone can pursue.. without ever leaving home.

It’s Him. It’s always Him

Join me, earbuds in.. music on.. layback .. and .... meditate on Him.  Warning 
⚠️ your life may never be the same.  


No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it. 1 Corinthians 10:13


Photo Design & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From KJV, Easy  /  Sinners prayer 

Inspiring Music: YouTube 

Kari Jobe - Favorite Place (Live)


Kari Jobe - Favorite Place (Live)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com