Love in any Language is still LOVE!

1.01.2021

God




“You shall therefore love the Lord your God, and always keep His charge, His statutes, His ordinances, and His commandments. Deuteronomy 11:1

Meaning of God in certain other religions a superhuman being or spirit worshiped as having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity:

 

In the King James Version of the Bible, God is found in the Old Testament 2862 times, and in the New Testament 1202 times, for a total of 4064 times. 

 

I can't believe we have studied over 365 words and have danced around this word but never truly had the courage to tackle such a massive beautiful heartfelt word... This word made me stop dead in my tracks, This word made me go deeper within myself than I have ever dreamed possible. This word breathed life into my soul ... 

 

When we stand before this word we are humbled, We are in awe. We are vulnerable. We feel a love that will baffle the mind but we can feel His gentleness in our hearts.  

 

He is so many things to so many people. There truly are not enough words to describe Him.

 

I ask you, how would you describe Him? What does He mean to you?  Do you ever write your prayers? 

 

I am going to ask you to take out a piece of paper and a pen...

 

Play music that gently speaks to your soul.. 

 

Write the words, Dear God. Speak to Him from your heart !!  


I will start...

 

Here is a peek at mine,

 

Dear God, 


Hi again, I have a difficult time calling you God... That name is so formal. Many months ago we decided that I could call you Love because that is what I think of ..when I think of you!!! Love, there are so many hurting hearts in my world that need you! Please help them find their way to you!  So many people ask you for so many things? Are you overwhelmed!  I want nothing, I have the best gift one could ever receive! I have you !!  

What can I do for you ??  Is there something you need? 

Help me fill in the blanks. I will wait to hear your voice. 

 

Thank you for blessing me with such an amazing journey... It still boggles my mind! 

 

Please keep the souls you have placed in my heart safe. Let them feel this amazing love!! 

 

You still wow me!! 

 

It’s you, it’s always you! 

 

I am forever your child.

 

It’s me, it’s always me thank you for your love.. and thank you for never getting tired of hearing my voice!


Therefore let everyone who is godly offer prayer to you at a time when you may be found; surely in the rush of great waters, they shall not reach him. ESV


Photography & Written by Lori Garner 

Bible Verses from KJV, ESV / Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring music from YouTube 

Dear God by Cory Asbury (Thank you Cory for this amazing song ) 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com