Love in any Language is still LOVE!

1.29.2021

Dormant


“We don't get ready to meet God, as much as we meet God to get ready. God meets everyone exactly where they are at.” ― Timothy G. Cameron. 

Meaning of dormant having normal physical functions suspended or slowed down for a period of time; in or as if in a deep sleep. 

 

This word can not even be found in the Bible as written. 

 

As I sat quietly in a state of quietness contemplating this word, no thoughts crossed my mind.. no life could be felt. Have you ever felt stuck? Have you ever wondered what is this life about? What is my purpose??? Why am I in this funk? Do you reflect on what you may be missing? Do you curl up into a fetal position hoping the world would go away??  

 

We all have our moments where we wonder about our worth and retract to our dormant state. Where life is less exciting. A place where we may even feel unloved. And that no one truly cares... 

 

As I stated above I did not uncover the word in the Bible. But the word that presented itself was spring!! And my thoughts drifted to nature and the seasons.  I do believe in our human state we go through many seasons. In our winter state, we can not take the cold bitterness of life and retreat to our safe place to hide. In spring we began to pop out our heads to show our beauty to others. In summer we are at our full glory but we constantly thirst. In fall we began to change, perhaps even the colors we show can be witnessed by others.  It is amazing how nature can teach us so many things about life and love... 

 

I guess you can say my journey with God started in my summer state... When I moved from Florida to Tennessee... But soon winter hit and I wondered if the decision I made to move was a good idea??? I  began to feel dormant deep in my soul... God witnessed that I appeared sad..  and decided to wake up my dormant soul... I still wonder why me? And just how did this happen? I actually do not know! But I find that I can not adequately express the gratitude and love that has grown in my heart for Him. 


He showed me a love so deep so pure that on that very day my spiritual heart began to beat again. My lips began to sing His song.. and my soul had a new excitement for life. I began to unfurl my spirit to newfound freedom. It is like one I have never felt in my lifetime... And now I realize no matter the season I am in when I look to Him I see the beauty in every moment... I still see the winters as cold but I feel His warmth. I see the snow as His magical reminder of pure grace... I see the dormant trees and think of the strength they show when they show who they truly are. He has shared with me how to see the beauty in each moment. 

 

He has taught me that being dormant can happen in life... Especially when we become obsessed with ourselves... How we feel? What am I missing?  But if we can find Him, He will show us the beauty of life and love. He will give us a new direction. And as we began to crawl out of our dormant state, our spirit will began to unfurl and feel the freedom and wonderment of a child.. take nothing for granted. 

 

He is alive and can quench the thirst of our dormant souls. He can spark a flame in a lifeless heart... He gives purpose a new meaning .. Embrace each season with Him... He will teach us to fall in love with life. And if you are truly interested you will find yourself falling in love with the One .. the only One that can love you with such care, such abundance, and beauty, His love is like no other.  

 

It’s Him, It’s Always Him! 🌻

 

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Eccl. 3:1 

 

“Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost. Isaiah 55:6

 

I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation. 2 Corinthians 6:2


Design & Written by Lori Garner 

Photo by Daria Shevtsova  from Pexels 

Bible Verses from KJV, ESV / Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring music from YouTube 

You Raise Me Up (with lyrics) - Selah




0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com