Love in any Language is still LOVE!

1.15.2021

Sound

 God loves the sound of your voice... 


The meaning of sound.. vibrations that travel through the air or another medium and can be heard when they reach a person's or animal's ear. 

 

The word “SOUND" is in the KJV Bible 115 Instances. 

 

Shhh, can you hear it? Be still my heart.. Close your eyes and listen with your soul ... You can feel Him stirring within ... It’s a sound that makes your heart leap for joy... It can be so subtle if you do not wait with great intent you may miss that magical moment that is meant for you alone... It's that intimate moment with your Creator ... His love makes a sound that only your spirit can hear...! It’s a sound, it’s a whisper, it’s a love song. 

 

It can draw you in and it can fill your very essence with peace.. tranquility and a love like no other. 

 

I do believe we take sound for granted. I will admit I have struggled with hearing loss since elementary school. I have had many surgeries over the years... There are times I find it to be a gift... 

 

With the help of electronics. I have the ability to choose when to listen and when to take my heart to the most silent place. A place where no one else can go. It’s a quiet place where the world’s noise can not heard. The world can not raise its ugly hand. The world drifts from my mind and I am whisked away to a beautiful place. My heart takes me to a moment in time that can only be shared with Him. So when I listen, I hear the quietness, I hear the stillness. I hear the melody of a new song. I can hear the soothing whispers of God’s voice as He lovingly calls my name. It is an amazing intimate time. It's a personal journey of sharing my heart, my thoughts, and my love with the most amazing soul I have ever felt stirring in my soul. It’s a sound that we will never be able to duplicate on earth. It’s a sound that makes us heaven-bound... Listen can you hear Him? Be still my heart ...I can hear Him speaking to my soul. 

 

It’s Him, It’s always Him

 

“For His Holy Spirit speaks to us deep in our hearts, and tells us that we really are God’s children” (Romans 8:16 TLB).


Photography & Written by Lori Garner 

Bible Verses from KJV, ESV / Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring music from YouTube 

Steffany Gretzinger - Forever Amen (Official Lyric Video




1 comment:

  1. May we all learn to hear God's still, quiet voice more and more!

    ReplyDelete

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com