Love in any Language is still LOVE!

1.08.2021

Near


Silence is the pause in me when I am near to God....... 


Meaning of near come near to (someone or something); approach:

 

The word near is in the Bible approximately 1082 times.

 

Back off... I say back off you are getting too close... Alert, Alert... I need my space... I am just putting up boundaries... Really...??? 

 

We have become a society of boundaries. I would love to see a society of LOVE so large there would be no need to use the word boundaries. 

 

No 6 foot rule... Ugh

 

I want to be near... I want to hug... I want to feel a love that can not be contained. I want a life without judgement. I want a kindness and gentleness that soothes my soul...  I want the freedom to be me..  No boundaries to worship our King. With no explanation required.. Because in His eyes we are all equal... He loves each of us deeply!! 

 

I want a world that loves Him.. As much as He loves us... 

 

He craves our love.. He wants to be near to each of us ... 


He wants to give us His universe.. 


How can we set boundaries on LOVE? We should want to be near Him.. He is our lifeline.. He is like a breath of fresh air. 

 

I moved past near awhile back... He is...... My WOW!!! 

 

It's Him, It's always Him.. 

 

But anyone who does not love does not know God, for God is love. 1 John 4:8

 

“I will show my love to those who passionately love me. For they will search and search continually until they find me.”

Proverbs 8:17 TPT


Photography & Written by Lori Garner 

Bible Verses from KJV, ESV / Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring music from YouTube

Be Near - Shane Bernard




 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com