Love in any Language is still LOVE!

3.15.2024

This has been an amazing Journey of words, friendship, and love. I never in a million years would have envisioned that I would be writing, let alone that my work would be received worldwide. We have published two books that are selling on Amazon. It sounds too good to be real, right!!

But you see, I was just a passenger on a trip of a lifetime. God had a plan to use my abilities (some I did not even know I had, LOL), but evidently, He did. I remember praying and asking Him to let me touch just one heart in His name. Let me share this love that fell into my soul that faithful day in May. 

I should have considered who I was talking to, and in His extraordinary way, He delivered. I now realize He used this experience to teach me many things. And if you felt the overflow... We were both blessed by a God who still works miracles. 

He still blows my mind. Thank you to my beautiful Triune (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) Family and Friends for sharing in this magnificent spiritual journey. 

Wishing you all a day filled with His abundant LOVE!!! 

Special thanks to Joann Turnbull for the many hours of supporting this adventure and for sharing life.

 

He is the one you praise; he is your God, who performed for you those great and awesome wonders you saw with your own eyes. Deuteronomy 10:21

 

Photography, Art & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer

Bible collaboration - Joann Turnbull

Inspiring Music by (YouTube)

God of Miracles, Chris McClarney with Lyrics

 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com