Love in any Language is still LOVE!

3.21.2024

Flame


 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.” Revelation 1:8


Yesterday, I had the desire to paint… I was not sure where this adventure would lead… With gentle music playing softly in the background… I decided I would work on improving my painting skills. With no pre-planning, I began to paint a face to work on the eyes, nose, and mouth… As I continued to apply the layers of paint. He soon revealed Himself… A warrior with a mission. 

 

This image brought me to this descriptive Bible verse in Revelations 1:14. His head and his hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were as a flame of fire.

 

Many questions began to dance through my head as I continued to paint. Many will become scared, frightened, and overwhelmed when reading the Book of Revelation. But the bigger question is, how can our Lord and Savior be scary? Why would we fear someone we love with such a spiritual depth? Will His children see Him in all His loving glory? While the unbeliever sees a different image, perhaps a frightening image?

 

They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder… I know that every event in life is perceived differently depending on our vantage point… Personally, I feel that the love I have felt will not allow me to be frightened. His love gives me the overwhelming desire to be a witness to His triumphant victorious return…  When I can gaze upon His beautiful face. And whisper. It's you! It's always been you.


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer

Bible collaboration - Joann Turnbull

Inspiring Music by (YouTube)

Eyes Like Fire + Spontaneous (Live) - Antioch Music






 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com