Love in any Language is still LOVE!

3.14.2024

Keeper


 

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and in the heart and soul of the keeper. 

 

Meaning of keeper, a person who manages or looks after something or someone. “Keeper in the English-language Bible is one's master or supervisor, not simply one's caregiver.

 

There are approximately eighty-four verses that refer to the word keeper. 

 

When I think of the word Keeper, I hear these words in my mind...to hold, to care, to cherish, to love, to hide in our hearts.

 

But do all “Keepers” have good intentions??? Or are they self-serving?? Are they truly caring? Do they put others' needs before their own?? 

 

Do we have something in our possession that requires a keeper? Do we feel we are in control and have no need for a keeper?  master? Or supervisor?  Do we have all the answers??  

 

I can only speak from my own experience... 

 

In looking back at my life when my children were small, I was given the job as their keeper... God loaned them to me for such a short while. They had no choice but to grow up and blaze their own path in our world. When they were small, they thought I had all the answers... They had complete trust. But as they grew their wings. They discovered I did not have all the answers... 
I was held to our human standards ... and I did the best I could... To-date I am still a work in progress ... and I have discovered that I need a keeper... 

 

Unfortunately, I was not aware earlier in my life that God had appointed one for me... Who knew??  But one day the Holy Spirit stopped me dead in my tracks. And God finally revealed  to me who my appointed keeper has been. He told me even though I did not know Him for much of my life... He knew me from birth... He has never left my side... He has been watching me grow into the woman I had become... I thought I had a normal existence. No major setbacks. and I was my own keeper... boy was I wrong lol 

 

It seemed my soul had been bound by this life. I had built walls to hide... I had become isolated and kept my feelings hidden deep inside... But my keeper came to rescue me. He came to love me, to care for me... He came to free my soul and make me whole... 

 

As my heart opened to Him. I began to trust Him...and my soul could finally breathe... I began to recognize His soothing voice and feel His amazing LOVE in the most intimate places in my soul and I fell in love. 
He is the most amazing soul I have ever grown to know... I have willingly given Him my heart to hold until I can look into His eyes... and tell Him how grateful I am for always being with me! For always loving me even when I did not know Him... I thank Our Heavenly Father for appointing me the best Keeper a girl could ever pray for... Thank goodness unlike me He has all the answers... And as His child, I just need to listen... 

 

By the way, His name is Jesus. and I have promised Him that I would give Him great recommendations to anyone that is searching for a keeper!!! 

 

He has decades of experience. He is one of the best at multitasking!!   His wisdom blows the human mind... and His heart, His heart is my favorite part!!! He loves unconditionally and without boundaries... So, when looking for a keeper choose Him!!! 

 

Always choose Him!!  

 

He exceeds my expectations on a daily... He wows me... He can wow you too!! Invite Him to be your keeper you will not be disappointed!!! 

 

“The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.”Psalm 121:5 KJV

 

“For I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.”2 Timothy 1:12 KJV


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer

Bible collaboration - Joann Turnbull

Inspiring Music by (youtube)

Songbird (Eva Cassidy)




 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com