Love in any Language is still LOVE!

3.30.2024

Resurrection



 Speechless.... It's Him! It’s always Him!!!


Meaning of Resurrection is the concept of coming back to life after death.   

 

The word “resurrection” appears 56 times throughout the books of the Bible. 

 

Whenever I have heard or hear the word  “resurrection” I have always thought of Jesus... Even before I truly knew Him... But I knew enough of the story from movies that this word seemed to always point to Him... 

 

But as I travel on this spiritual journey ... Words that point me to God, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit have taken on a deeper meaning.  So how do we understand this phenomenon we call resurrection? 

 

The Bible is always a great source for our soul to understand the spiritual essence of where we come from and where our final destination resides. It's our road map to life and beyond.

 

Resurrection is such a beautiful and yet powerful word... 

 

One must die in the flesh before this activity can begin. This concept is truly mind-blowing. 

 

But wait. If we truly believe in the Trinity and the promise of eternity, we are taught that we serve an amazing God and that all things are possible.

 

As we are resurrected, we will all travel into this amazing spiritual dimension, like everything we experience in life. 

 

Jesus did the same. He came to experience the humanistic side of life on earth. His mission here was to lead us by example and teach us many lessons about life, love, and our Creator. 

 

His resurrection taught us of His heavenly power. It taught us about His undying love for mankind...He taught us to not fear the things we can not understand. He taught us to trust our Father with our life. 

 

As He inhaled His last breath, He uttered these painful words...  “It is finished. Father, into your hands, I commit my spirit." 

 

I can only imagine at that very moment in time there was a love outpouring from our Heavenly Father that is so powerful it breathes new life into His beautiful soul. It's a LOVE that gives us newfound freedom and understanding. We will experience peace and joy that is beyond man's limited understanding.  Our soul will be resurrected and transition to a new spiritual existence with our loving Creator. What a beautiful travel destination. Jesus spoke of this paradise. 

 

Jesus’s gentleness, His Love, and His resurrection have always been the light force guiding us home. 

 

I thank my Heavenly Father for loving me so much that  He resurrected my once dormant soul... because I was spiritually lost... He tried many times over the years to get my attention... But I was not tuned into His frequency... It actually took an act of God to get my attention...  and on the day the Holy Spirit touched my life, He awakened my spiritual soul...It's been an amazing journey of discovery.  And due to my experience, I feel that there seem to be many forms of resurrection. 

 

But as we all know, Jesus is the ultimate example... because He could be physically seen by those who loved Him... His resurrection confirmed to the world that His mission was complete, and now His followers need to pick up His cross and continue to share His Love and legacy for generations to come. His life is such a love story!! It speaks volumes to our thirsty souls. Yes, He is alive, can't you feel Him? Can't you hear His sweet voice whispering your name? His love will tug at your heartstrings until you are willing to surrender your heart.

 

It’s Him. It’s always Him. 

 

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: John 11:21



Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From KJV, Easy  /  Sinners prayer 

Inspiring Music:

Auli'i Cravalho - Feels Like Home (Lyrics)



 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

-Fruit of the Spirit | Shaun Groves -You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (612) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (383) Jesus (589) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com