Love in any Language is still LOVE!

4.01.2024

Memory


Take me with you... 


Passion Week is such a spiritual time of remembering. As we move past this time of year, do we embrace His significance to our world… During this time, many will visit a church or perhaps find a quiet moment to say a few words of thanks. Do we celebrate Him this week and then find ourselves moving on and going on with life as usual?  

 

Or does His memory linger on our skin like the dew that clings to the vine? Do we take Him with us as we enter the next chapter of our lives? Do we reflect on and understand the magnitude of this monumental gift of love from God? 

 

Emotions can run from complete sorrow to unexplainable joy!!! The sorrow is heartfelt as we relive His life and what He endured, but is our joy self-serving? The answer to that question, my friend, is personal. 

 

I feel a humbling gratitude for His undying love! It is such a beautiful, unselfish love.  I feel so in debt to Him for giving me life… His gift of life will hold my soul for eternity… 

 

His love is bittersweet…

 

It brings me to tears to think of the cost…it brings me to my knees in complete surrender … it brings my heart to a love that I find hard even to explain… 

 

It’s Him!!  It’s always Him!!  

 

Close your eyes and invite Him into your world. Linger here with us for a while! I am undone…


Remember me, O Lord, in Your favor toward Your people;

Visit me with Your salvation, Psalm 106:4

 

Art, Photography & written by Lori Garner 

Bible Collaboration - Joann Turnbull

Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring Music by (YouTube)

Adoration (Live)



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com