Love in any Language is still LOVE!

4.28.2024

Tongues


 

"I have loved you, my people, with an everlasting love. With unfailing love, I have drawn you to myself." Jeremiah 31:3 NLT

Tongues are mentioned eighty-five times within the verses in the Bible. 

 

Tongues: used to describe a person's style or manner of speaking.

 

Tongues, what is this Heavenly language?  What is this spiritual gift? There is so much controversy about this word and its activities among churches and people. 


How can we better understand it? Is it a gift we should yearn for, or should we block or remove those scriptures from the Bible? 

 

I believe firmly that if you truly believe in God’s word. You can’t pick and choose what parts we like and dismiss the parts we do not. I feel when we do not agree or find a question with the written word. Our job is to do our research and get our souls comfortable enough to embrace what is outlined. 

 

So, I will admit I do not practice this gift. But I am at the infant stage of my understanding of this gift… However, if and when God wants to share this gift with me, I will be a willing vessel. If this is indeed a heavenly language and you plan to go to heaven one day, maybe we should be open to learning this language to communicate with the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.

 

Let’s put this in simpler terms: If you are planning a trip to an amazing destination and you will be staying there for eternity, do you think it would be wise to learn the language? Many of us find a translation app or a Berlitz online course to learn a few words. 

 

So, if we look at the practice of tongues as just another language, I believe the stigma of tongues would fade, and we would be enticed to learn this heavenly language from the best teacher, God Himself. 

 

If this gift of tongues is a language from God and He is love… this language must be the language of love… 

 

From experience, I know that when I feel his presence, I do not want Him to leave, and I am willing to speak any language that would convince Him to stay.… So, speak to me. Teach me this language of LOVE… 

 

And those truly blessed with any of His gifts are not out of their mind… Perhaps they are just in His presence.

 

It's Him, It's Always Him… 

 

So, if the whole church comes together and everyone speaks in tongues, and inquirers or unbelievers come in, will they not say you are out of your mind? 1 Corinthians 14:23

 

If anyone speaks in a tongue, two—or at the most three—should speak, one at a time, and someone must interpret. If there is no interpreter, the speaker should keep quiet in the church and speak to himself and to God. 1 Corinthians 14:27-28

 

Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner 
Bible Verses From KJV, Easy  / Sinner's Prayer 

Inspiring Music: YouTube 

Sandi Patty, Jessy Dixon - Love in Any Language [Live]

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com