Love in any Language is still LOVE!

4.16.2024

Scared



Fear is a self-imposed prison that will keep you from becoming what God intends for you to be. You must move against it with the weapons of faith and love. – Rick Warren

 

Meaning of scared fearful; frightened.

 

The word scared is referred to approximately 32 times in the Bible. But 'Fear not,' is in the Bible 365 times,”

 

I fear that my opening my heart for the world to see will never be enough... But what do I have of value to repay Him for a love that is too rich to fully understand? I have nothing but my heart... So, I share it willingly in hopes that you see a glimpse of Him...  There is no need to be scared. However, I do remember as a child being afraid.


I was so afraid I lost the ability to speak... I was frozen and could not move...I was alone in my darkroom... I pulled the covers up to my eyes... And watched the creepy shadows dance across the walls. The walls seem to get closer and closer, and the shadows began to take on scary shapes... My heart began to pound and breathing became shallow. I tried to call out to my earthly Father, but I could not make a sound... I began to tremble.  But then I took a deep breath gathered all my courage and screamed his name.

”daddy!!!”

 

As always, He came to my rescue. He turned on the light... And tried to console me and he lovingly reassured me that he would always be close. He hugged me, and as I settled in his to his arms.. I felt safe and fell into a deep slumber...

 

As we grow... being scared is a well-guarded emotion. But I do believe everyone that has breath has moments in life they feel like a scared child... It could be a darkroom; it could be the uncertainties of life... It could be health or financial issues... or even death. Everyone can and will experience those dark scary moments ...  

 

When we become adults, we outgrow the ability to pull the covers over our eyes and scream our parents name and they will take care of the issue for us.

 

We are taught to be strong. And so, we ask ourselves do I have to face my fears alone???  


Alone can be a scary word... Can we just call out our Heavenly Father’s name?  Will He turn on the light and show us that with Him things in our world are not so scary..


He will hold and comfort us no matter the time, no matter the day... No matter the issue ... And if you feel the need to curl up in His arms and rest... He will hold you while you sleep...

 

It's Him! It's always Him!!!


He is the light that guides my heart!!! He is the whisper that comforts my soul! He is my rock in the darkest moments!!! 

 

“The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall, I fear?  The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid?” Psalm 27:1

 

“Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.”

Psalm 55:22

 

“Be strong and courageous.  Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. “Deuteronomy 31:6


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer 

Inspiring Music by (youtube)

Mickey Guyton - Hold On (lyrics)✨








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com