Love in any Language is still LOVE!

5.19.2021

Reach

 


Love is a choice to reach beyond myself not once, but twice. First, I reach out to God to grant me the love that I don’t possess, and then I reach out to others to give them that love. And to be a conduit of this sort is to take love beyond the thin romantic notions of men and set it ablaze within me so that it might consume the world around me.

Craig D. Lounsbrough

 

The Meaning of reach - To extend; to stretch; in a general sense; sometimes followed by out and forth; as, to reach out the arm.

 

The word reach is used approximately 104 times in the Bible. 

 

When I reach for you will you be there? I run to you each day but you are always just beyond my reach. I feel you in my soul, I hear your gentle whisper. However, I yearn so to touch your beautiful face. 

 

What is this race we call life? What is this drive to love you, that lives in my heart? What is our purpose… 

 

I find this journey so simple yet so complex. 

 

It’s the midnight hour when I seem to reach for Him the most. I want to share my thoughts, my desires, my love with the one that holds my heart. The one who keeps the chaos from knocking at my door. The daily noise of life becomes a distant memory in His presence. … He is my fortress, my high tower, my protector, my escape to a spiritual existence. 

 

In Him I found life. He is such a gentle and kind spirit. I found a beauty that I never knew existed in this world. He fills our souls with an unexplainable love. It is so difficult to put it into words. His dream is for His children to share this great love! So, I ask you, how do we share this kind of heavenly LOVE ?? I can only pray that He opens your heart and that He gives me the words. 

 

He has given us this promise of this kind of love for eternity.  Once you have felt God’s Love there is no turning back…. I can only pray, that if we began to slip from His grasp. That He will reach for our hand and pull us lovingly into arms. I personally do not ever want to fall far from His reach.. 

 

It’s Him.  It has always been Him.

 

He breathed life into my soul. How did I not reach out sooner? How did I not respond ?? He tried to reach me so, many times…But I never stopped long enough to hear His melodic voice. 
He had to pour out His heart from heaven and touch my soul so deep, so profound that there was no doubt ... I knew in my heart it was Him. 

 

And life will never be the same. 

 

Thank you, my LOVEs my 3N1for never giving up…  

 

Psalms 139:7-11, 17-18, 23-24 TPT

 

“Every single moment you are thinking of me! How precious and wonderful to consider that you cherish me constantly in your every thought! O God, your desires toward me are more than the grains of sand on every shore! When I awake each morning, you’re still with me. Where could I go from your Spirit? Where could I run and hide from your face? If I go up to heaven, you’re there! If I go down to the realm of the dead, you’re there too! If I fly with wings into the shining dawn, you’re there! If I fly into the radiant sunset, you’re there waiting! Wherever I go, your hand will guide me; your strength will empower me. It’s impossible to disappear from you or to ask the darkness to hide me, for your presence is everywhere, bringing light into my night.

 

God, I invite your searching gaze into my heart. Examine me through and through; find out everything that may be hidden within me. Put me to the test and sift through all my anxious cares. See if there is any path of pain I’m walking on, and lead me back to your glorious, everlasting way— the path that brings me back to you.” 

 

 

Photo Design & Written by Lori Garner

 / Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring Music by (youtube)

John Barry - Somewhere In Time (Original)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com