Love in any Language is still LOVE!

5.27.2021

Crave



God made us to crave—to desire eagerly, want greatly, and long for Him. -Lysa TerKeurst

Meaning of - Crave definition, to long for; want greatly; desire eagerly: to crave sweets; to crave affection.

 

The word crave is referred to in the Bible in 24 instances. 

 

What is this burning in my soul?  What is this void that only our Creator can satisfy?  Was this yearning to search for the beauty He possesses placed in my heart at birth?  

 

Did He plan the perfect date and time? He knows how to entice us by whispering our names? Was this His plan! Has His plan for us been unfolding since the beginning of time?? How is He so sure we would come! There was no doubt in His heart that we would answer His call... 

 

He knows how to touch each one of us in the deepest chambers of our hearts... He gives us a sweet taste of heaven and places a craving within our soul that only He can satisfy.


It is not of this world! 


It’s a spiritual journey of LOVE that only He can share with us... We must never stop seeking His presence. His Love is beyond our human understanding ... 


I am helpless in His presence. He knows how to capture the essence of who we are and who we ever hope to be. 


I have to ask, I must know, How do I penetrate His Heart !! 


He knows I will be relentless in my pursuit... 


Will this craving in my soul ever be satisfied in this world? Or will I be whisked away to places that I can only dream of ...  as I meditate on His majestic power, beauty, and grace!


For now, I can only close my eyes and see Him, with my spiritual eyes, 

feel Him in my beating heart and find Him in the deepest most intimate places of my soul. 

 

It’s Him!!! It has always been Him !!  He wows me.

 


Seek and deeply long for the Lord and His strength [His power, His might]; Seek and deeply long for His face and His presence continually. Psalm 105:4

 

And My people, who are called by My Name, humble themselves, and pray and seek (crave, require as a necessity) My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear [them] from heaven, and forgive their sin and heal their land 2 Chronicles 7:14


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring Music by (youtube) 

I want you, I need you. Elvis 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com