Love in any Language is still LOVE!

5.14.2021

The Sinners Prayer



CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW




Sinner's Prayer. 

I am a sinner.
I believe in my heart you are the Son of God who dies on the cross for my sins.
And that you were resurrected from the dead.
I thank you for paying the price for my sins.
Forgive me and make me a new person.
Cleanse me of my sins with your blood, and wash me in the water of your words.
And come into my heart, I commit my life to you today.
And I receive you as my Lord and Savior, and my King.
I pray this to God. My Heavenly Father in your precious name Yeshua.

Amen

6 steps to salvation. 

1. Acknowledge - realize and admit you have acted wrongly against God's laws (read the 10 Commandments (Exodus 20:3-17) 

2. Repent - feel honest regret for things you regret doing. (Luke 13:3) 

3. Confess - admit you have made these mistakes (1John 1:9) (Romans 10:9)
 
4. Forsake - try your very best not to do them again (Isaiah 55:7) 

5. Believe - Know in your heart that Jesus died for you (John 3:16) (Mark 16:16) 

6. Receive - ask Him, and make Him part of your daily life... 

 

Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. 2 Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. 3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, who is your[a] life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory. Colossians 3

 

Jesus replied, "Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again." John 3:3 NIV

 

www.triuneLOVEsme.com


Produced by Lori Garner  

Bible Verses From NIV 

Inspiring Music: YouTube  

Born Again (Official Lyric Video




 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

-Fruit of the Spirit | Shaun Groves -You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (613) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (384) Jesus (590) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com