Love in any Language is still LOVE!

3.04.2021

Hold


"What gives me the most hope every day is God’s grace; knowing that His grace is going to give me the strength for whatever I face, knowing that nothing is a surprise to God." -Rick Warren

 

Meaning of hold: "to hold," "contain," having the sense of containing or restraining "I am weary with holding in" Jeremiah 6:11

 

There are approximately 8 verses in the Bible that refer to the word holding. 

 

When letting go becomes an emotional struggle? How do we know when to let go ??? Or what is it or to whom do we hold and for how long??? How do we come to grips and move our hearts into our safe zone? The timing of this word can affect our peace our health and our mental state... If not properly executed it can crush our heart... Darkness can invade our mental attitude towards life... 

 

These are life trials that can rob us of so many people, so many hopes, so many precious moments ... Fear is not our friend... it's only a tool to help teach us how to maneuver in our world. 

 

So, Where do we go? Do we stay stagnant, or does our soul search for answers? We were given the gift of life ... and a hidden drive and will to survive... 

 

Who is this that planted that deep desire to find a love that will heal my heart and love me through any pain or trial that may come? Survival is a gift... 

 

When we are given obstacles in our life.  There is a beautiful soul that has the answers! He has never wavered! He has never left my side... When I felt the most vulnerable and that no one understood my journey...  I felt alone.. but when the darkness seemed to creep into my soul... is when I felt His presence the strongest. He has held my heart and spoken soothing words to my soul... There were many that did not understand who I might become.. and faded into a nonexistent place in my world. 

 

But He came and filled the void. He gently held my hand. He wiped my tears... And He has cloaked me in the most amazing spiritual gift of Love. It's a love like I have never known... He asked me to follow Him...  He promised He would hold me and love me through each day... And He would teach me and give me the freedom to fly...  

 

My trust and love grows with each passing day... I do not have enough words to describe Him!!!  Just WOW ... I just wish I could love Him as much as He loves me... 

 

Oh my God ... 

 

It’s Him, It’s always been Him !!  

 

“If you’ll hold on to me for dear life,” says GOD, “I’ll get you out of any trouble. I’ll give you the best of care if you’ll only get to know and trust me. Call me and I’ll answer. 

Psalm 91:14

 

And He Himself existed and is before all things, and in Him, all things hold together. [He is the controlling, cohesive force of the universe.] amplified 

 

“I admit that I haven’t yet acquired the absolute fullness that I’m pursuing, but I run with passion into His abundance so that I may reach the purpose for which Christ Jesus laid hold of me to make me his own.

 

And let us all advance together to reach this victory-prize, following one path with one passion.”

Philippians 3:12, 16 TPT


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From KJV, Easy  /  Sinners prayer 

Inspiring Music: 

Shane & Shane: He Will Hold Me Fast




0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com