Love in any Language is still LOVE!

3.26.2021

Describe






How do you describe the indescribable? No words!


Meaning of describe: give an account in words of (someone or something), including all the relevant characteristics, qualities, or events: 

 

I honestly could not find how many times the word describes is written in the Bible.. But when I googled it. To my surprise, I found many descriptions of people, places, and things... The descriptions were at my fingertips. Many were organized on multiple websites. Well, you say that is nothing new that is how the phone app is supposed to work. Lol 

 

True.. but as I gazed down and began to scroll, I found that this leather-bound book that has impacted so many lives through the centuries is a wealth of information and descriptions. 

 

We can find a multitude of descriptions many in plain sight... Some are hidden like beautiful buried treasures. 

 

When we read the descriptions that are beautiful woven in the scriptures, do they paint us a mental picture? Do they speak to our hearts? Do they point us to greater love?  

 

I do believe without these descriptions our spiritual experience and knowledge of our Creator would be void and lack the understanding of our very existence. 

 

The very first description on the list is a description of this masterpieces wonder called the Bible.  Without the manual for life and love, our very essence would be one big question? 

 

And the list goes on to describe many different topics and sub-topics. You have heard me say many times “there are no words to describe this spiritual walk... But yes there is. I will share just a few that rank high on my list.

 

God our Heavenly Father and Creator of all things. He is LOVE.  And there are not enough words in my limited vocabulary to describe Him. But I am sure I can find many in His word that could help me paint that wondrous image of Him in my mind. 

 

Jesus His beautiful unselfish loving, knowledgeable, kind Son. Is the most amazing human that ever walked on earth.  His gentleness and love are available for anyone that searches for His heart. 

 

The Holy Spirit is such an intriguing part of God the Father. He is His spirit. And He dwells with our heart and soul and gently guides our lives. His mission is to teach and guide us into a better understanding of life, love, God the Father, and Jesus and I am sure we can find detailed descriptions that help us to know Him and the beautiful part He plays in this LOVE triangle. 

 

The Bible describes Heavenly places. Did you know the Bible speaks of three Heavens?  1. The sky we see with our human eye. 2. Is where the moon, sun, and stars can be seen. 3. It the spiritual realm... It speaks of many mansions..streets of gold. Details can be found when we dive into and study God's word. 

 

There are so many descriptions. So much for us to study and understand. I do believe we will never understand the complexity of This amazing LOVE story in our lifetime. I also think we will get clarity when we see our Creator's face... 

 

I can only describe my personal journey as nothing short of amazing. And I find myself sharing it often lol so thank you for listening. 

 

I further feel our curiosity is that driving force that makes us search for those descriptions of our Heavenly connection. It's human nature to feel that void in our soul. This magnetic pull on our heart and thirst in our soul that only He can satisfy. It’s truly is all a part of His amazing master plan...  He made us complex beautiful creatures. Many say He did this because He loves us. 

 

But more importantly, I have found that it’s Him... He craves to be loved. 

 

It can only be described as such a beautiful and intimate LOVE STORY. 

 

It's Him, It’s always Him 

 

But anyone who does not love does not know God, for God is love. 1 John 4:8 

 

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17 

 

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life John3:16

 

God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth John 4:24

 

Photography & Written by Lori Garner  
Bible Verses From KJV -  Sinners Prayer 

Inspiring Music: YouTube Video 

Lenny LeBlanc - There is None Like You (Acoustic) | Praise and Worship Music






0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com