Love in any Language is still LOVE!

3.15.2021

Hurt

 


When God heals and restores, He brings you out better than you were before. - Anonymous

 

Meaning of hurt a cause of injury or damage: blow this tower of granite, weathering the hurts of so many ages: a bodily injury or wound. Mental or emotional distress or anguish: suffering getting past the hurt of a bitter relationship.

 

There are ten Bible verses about hurting hearts.

 

There are many types of hurt. There is a physical wound. There is the hurting soul.. or a broken heart. I do believe there are degrees of pain caused by the wound. 

 

What is it in our human makeup that we seem to hurt others by cruel actions or words?? Are we that cold? Are we that self-centered? Are we that thoughtless?? 

 

We will experience times in our lives that we will be put to the test. Will we kind, will we be thoughtful?  Or will be so preoccupied, so self-absorbed that we won’t even take the time to understand or even care enough to have that understanding heart and run.

 

There have been times during this amazing journey that my heart has been wounded. My soul still carries the scars… Although this has been the most amazing spiritual journey I could ever experience.  There have been a few that have not taken the time to understand.  Unfortunately, as this happened, I began to question the authenticity of the relationship. Was it real or did you have ulterior motives? Was our relationship for selfish reasons?? These months have proven to me that when we have an unexpected curve in our lives…. The true hearts will rise to the top.. They will embrace us for who we were and who we are striving to become…

 

I have to thank those who did not take the time to understand. Your actions although cruel.  Helped me, by letting me focus on a love greater than I have ever known. This LOVE placed me on the most amazing spiritual heartfelt journey of my life. I found where my strength lies. It's Him. He is where life and love take on new meaning. My heart and life will never be the same. 

 

I thank my heavenly Father that I found Him… But in reality, He found me. And somewhere during these wonderful months of discovery, I found me. 

 

Thank you to the ones who took the time and opened their hearts. I pray that as you have witnessed the change in my life and through my experience, His love has touched your soul… I pray that one day when you are given the gift of Him. I will be the one who stayed… It will be a beautiful day to remember…It is because of Him, that scars left on our soul can become a beautiful work of art. 

 

It's Him, It's always Him.

 

He is the healer of my heart and soul… 


And for those that could not stay... I love you anyway... my life is an open book and I would love to share this amazing love with anyone willing to listen.. 


He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. Psalms 147:3

 

Fear Not, for I am with you. Do not be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10


Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you.  Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. John 14:27


Cast your burden on the LORD, and He will sustain you; He will never permit the righteous to be moved. Psalms 55:22


Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner
Model: Robynz  
Bible Verses From NIV, / Sinner's Prayer 

Inspiring Music: Kari Jobe - Healer (Lyric Video)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com