Love in any Language is still LOVE!

3.18.2021

Shattered



“I’d rather love a million times and have my heart broken every time than hold a permanently empty heart forever.“ H.C. Paye... 


Meaning of shattered broken into many pieces. 

 

The word shattered is in the Bible approximately 91 times.

 

What makes an object so valued, that we would safeguard it with our own life?  When is something so regarded and precious that we would want to handle it with such gentleness, with such care, with such love? There are times we even build a special place to hide it... Have you ever been in a store and witnessed a sign that says you break it you buy it?? Hmm. 

 

When I began to press into the word shattered. My mind began to race and my thoughts went here.. What happened so many years ago?? How could we not regard the Son of God with that same gentleness, that same care, and that same love? We seem to give “things” of this world more thought than our Redeemer? 

 

It boggles my mind when I think how many stood by and allowed our precious Savior to be ridiculed, mocked, and shattered beyond recognition? It truly makes my heart bleed. 

 

Do we take the time to honor His life? Do we truly understand the magnitude of this monumental moment in time?? Have we made Him our priority? What does it take for us to finally realized His true value!! Can we give Him enough love to mend His once shattered heart? 

 

How does He still love us so deeply? Why does He still care? I wish I knew the answers?? 

 

However, I am grateful beyond words for His love and sacrifice. Nothing I own is worthy of His undying LOVE. I can only give Him my heart.. my love and a commitment to follow Him all the days of my life... 

 

If I had the power I would take His heart in my hands and tenderly put the pieces together one precious piece at a time... He is such a beautiful gift of love! We definitely need to do a better job of showing the world just How beautifully precious He is... 


Our lives would be shattered beyond repair without Him.  

 

It’s Him! It’s always Him!! 

 

Listen to Me, you who know righteousness, the people in whose heart is My instruction: do not fear disgrace by men, and do not be shattered by their taunts. Isaiah 51:7

 

Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.  Ephesians 4:3

 

“The LORD is near to the brokenhearted And saves those who are crushed in spirit.” Psalms 34:18 NASB

 

My days are passed; my plans have been shattered; along with my heart's desires Job 17:11



Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From NIV, / Sinner's Prayer 

Inspiring Music: 

Pieces (Official Lyric Video) - Steffany Gretzinger | Have It All




0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com