Love in any Language is still LOVE!

3.16.2021

Renewal


How you think about Heaven affects everything in life, how you prioritize love, will be how you affect life...


Meaning of Renewal: the replacing or repair of something that is worn out, run-down, or broken.

 

There are approximately 28 verses referencing the word renewal.

 

Life… 

 

Life can sometimes be difficult. Each day can represent a different problem that needs to be addressed or resolved. Your thoughts and feeling may get injured at the hands of another. Do we dwell on the issue day and night or are we one of those that can identify the action needed and move swiftly to a resolution even if it is our own mind? 

 

We all have struggles, we all have negativity that enters our thoughts. We all have felt inadequate at times. We may also feel that we have not reached our goal. Perhaps we feel we have not become everything we hoped we could be. 

 

So how do we cope? How do we find peace? How do we find the power to move on with life? Do we throw in the towel? Or do we stand up and fight? 

 

There are some that may turn to mood-altering substances. Some are even prescribed. But this seems to only be a band-aid and a temporary solution and can lead to larger issues. 

 

Again, I can only speak from my experience. I have found a beautiful way to renew my soul, my heart, and my mind. It brings me indescribable peace to my soul and gives me a new song in my heart. I must confess it does alter my mood and brings me unbridled joy. It has been known to bring a large smile to my face even in the face of adversity… What is this wonder? What is this miracle? What is so powerful that it can change my perspective on life’s problems and love itself? 

 

How do we find this product? How much does it cost? I am sorry to report. It’s not available in any store. and no amazon cannot deliver it!! 

 

To find this wonder we must be very, very still… and open our hearts and invite Him in… and then the chase will begin… because you will have tasted a LOVE like never before. You will feel peace in your soul… and you will have the confidence to handle what may arise… Because on that very day you will know in your heart that you will never be alone… He will hold you as you walk in this world and He and He alone will renew your very existence each and every day that you breathe… He and He alone will love you like no other…. 

 

I will admit I have used the word addicting… when I speak His name. 

 

 Its Him. It’s always HIM. 

 

Let my meditation be pleasing to Him; As for me, I shall be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34

 

Consider what I say, for the Lord will give you understanding in everything. 2 Timothy 2:7

 

Therefore, we do not lose heart, but though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day.  2 Corinthians 4:16

 

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart. Be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14

 

Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From NIV, / Sinner's Prayer 
Model: RobynZ

Inspiring Music: 

Refuge by Leslie Grant -  Youtube 






 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com