Love in any Language is still LOVE!

3.07.2021

Fresh




But the anointing that you received from Him abides in you, and you have no need that anyone should teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie—just as it has taught you, abide in him. 1 John 2:27


Meaning of fresh: not previously known or used; new or different:

 

The word fresh is in the Bible approximately 82 times. KJV 

 

As we move forward towards Spring...I had these thoughts. Spring holds a freshness that can be vividly seen... New fresh flowers will be springing up from the once dry crusty ground... We will begin to see new fresh green leaves sprouting out the many trees across the rolling Tennessee hills... We will see thunderstorms move across the valleys as they wash the landscape clean.  We will feel the freshness in the warm breeze as it touches our skin.  I love running through the hills and just breathing in the freshness of spring.  Such an amazing gift... 

 

I must admit I have found a spiritual freshness that clearly has no expiration date, no matter how hard we search the package! This freshness came into my life unannounced.  He found me in such a vulnerable state and gently breathed a beautiful freshness into my once stagnant soul... 


He came as soft as a summer breeze... He gave me a wondrous fresh feeling as He touched my soul... Fresh vibrant colors seem to explode before my eyes, as He dazzled me with His beautiful words of love and life. 


I could once again feel Him in the deepest chambers of my heart... I felt His presence light, airy and fresh. It's a Fresh love that will inhabit our mind, body, and soul. His breath is soft and tender as a newborn babe... His voice is sweet and He sings a love song to our once parched souls...He renews our heart, our soul, and our mind.  


Who is He? Where can you find Him? It is not top-secret information! Search your heart He is quietly waiting to hear your voice whisper His beautiful name... 

 

It’s Him, It’s always Him... 

 

Seek the Lord while he may be found; call upon him while he is near.” Isaiah 55:6 (ESV)

 

“Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.” Isaiah 43:19 (ESV)

 

May the LORD grant you dew from the skies, and from the fertile land; may he grant you abundant grain and fresh wine

Genesis 27:28

 

Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From KJV, Easy  /  Sinners prayer 

Inspiring Music: Atmosphere of Heaven Grace Willaims 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com