Love in any Language is still LOVE!

5.06.2021

Mountain

It's on the mountain that God reveals to us our weaknesses and insecurities. We find in our relationship with him a strength we didn't know existed.  - Jarrett Stephens...

 

Meaning of mountain a large natural elevation of the earth's surface rising abruptly from the surrounding level.

 

Mountain formation refers to the geological processes that underlie the formation of mountains. These processes are associated with large-scale movements of the Earth's crust.

 

The word mountain is referred to 55 times in the Bible. 

 

When we look at the word mountain we can stand at the foothills or rise to the beautiful peaks.  

 

There have been times I have stood at the foothills and looked up to what I felt were impossible odds. I have cried and asked my Heavenly Father to remove this mountain before me!! I have opened my eyes and I thought nothing changed... I felt alone, unsettled, and felt like my prayers went unanswered. 

 

But as I traveled this path of life. I knew “I” would need to prepare myself with everything I could think of for this difficult climb. Ropes, climbing shoes, gear... And with an uncertain heart, I began my journey living life one day at a time.  As difficult as some of the terrains became to overcome I found comfort, the strength I did not know even existed. There were days that were without challenges smooth and unencumbered. But then there were treacherous places that I wanted to quit, throw in the towel..and just withdraw from my very existence. 

 

But like most I too have been guilty,  in final desperation, we seem to cry out to our Heavenly Father help me I need you !!! 

 

Only to realize at that moment He has been traveling beside us every step of the way.  He has danced with us through the beautiful light and through the darkness of despair. 

 

He held us tighter when we began to slip and lose our grip... and as He holds us we can hear “Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you or forsake you” ( Deuteronomy 31:6). 


In my journey, I have stood at the foothills and traveled to the mountain peaks... I find that He is always at my side. there are times I think .. where are you? You are so distant! He was always there ... I am sad to admit it was me who moved. 

 

But to my surprise I found that He is my constant, He is my rock at the foothills and the wind beneath my wings at the mountain peaks. 

 

So grateful that He plans on never letting me go...I have been on a spiritual climb each and every day...So much to see, So much to hear, So much life to live... With Him, mountains are a beautiful path to the heavens gate.   Where we can feel Him in the wind... See Him in the beauty of the open sky ... and hear Him whisper to our soul.

 

It’s Him, it’s always Him 


I lift up my eyes to the mountains— where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. Psalms 121:1-2 NIV

 

 Photo design & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From KJV, Easy  /  Sinners prayer                                                                                       

Inspiring Music by Jaci Velasquez - Imagine Me Without You (with Lyrics)



 

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com