Love in any Language is still LOVE!

12.19.2021

Sit




"Too many are willing to sit at God’s table, but not work in His field." - Vance Havner... 


The meaning of sit: adopts or be in a position in which one's weight is supported by one's buttocks rather than one's feet and one's back is upright.

 

Do you ever find life so busy that sitting still can be a challenge?? We seem to be so busy that we can not stop our minds from racing ?? Do we busy ourselves so much that we get lost in the LIFE shuffle??  

 

Where can we go to escape? Who will understand? Who will comfort us with no questions asked??? Where can we find that freedom of a child? There is an answer.

 

But are we too busy to see Him? Are we too busy to talk to Him? Are we too busy to love Him? Are we too busy to FEEL Him? 

 

I have found a safe place to hide in a world that seems to have gone mad... I want to share with you the answer...

 

He came to rescue us from the madness of our world... He is our first love... He is gentle, kind and our soft place to fall.. He loves us far greater and deeper than anyone.. in all the universe! 

 

I cherish each second that I sit in His presence. He comforts my anxious soul. He fills my heart with a love that engulfs my very existence. I see Him in all creation ... 

 

It’s at that moment..  when I feel Him that time seems to fade away...My heart and soul are freed ... to feel such amazing rest, peace, and acceptance, even when life seems to continue to spin out of control in the distance. 

 

I am swept away... 

 

Things of this world do not necessarily go away...  It’s our heart, soul, and mind that gets refreshed as we sit with Him... He brings such amazing balance, joy, and love... that the burdens of life seem to lift... You feel that you can finally breathe... 

 

If I have learned anything during this amazing journey I have learned... this, 

 

We must learn to sit still and open our hearts, talk to Him from the depths of our soul... Humble ourselves and surrender your entire life into His loving arms...

 

And love Him with ALL!!!! all your Heart, Soul, and Mind... 

 

It’s where healing begins.. mountains crumble, and clarity can be obtained.. and you will be loved far greater than you ever dreamed possible... 

 

I used to find sitting still difficult.... 😍 until now !!!  I now crave these moments...They are the reason I breathe... 

 

My heart is calling me now... I am done... 

 

I am going to my favorite place where I can not be reached by things of this world...

 

It’s Him! It’s always Him... He refreshes my soul... and yes He takes my breath away... 


And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of My cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father. Matthew 20:23 

 

Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings, Psalm 17:8



Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer 

Bible collaboration - Joann Turnbull 

Inspiring Music by (youtube)

Sit With You Awhile Todd Agnew





0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com