Love in any Language is still LOVE!

12.31.2021

Triune ???

“To fall in love with God is the greatest romance; to seek him the greatest adventure; to find him, the greatest human achievement.”― St. Augustine of Hippo


There is a mystery for me about this word. Triune? I never knew what it meant? It seems many people that I have asked have no clue? 

As many of you know I had little to no religious background and l had a Holy Spirit Encounter that rocked my world...It happened while I was driving on a road that goes through the very heart of Triune, Tn... From that moment I was placed on the most incredible journey of discovery... 


But one day deep into my travels I asked myself, why is it that I never hear anyone say I fell in love with the Holy Spirit ... I hear people say that they have fallen in love with our Heavenly Father ... They say they have fallen in Love with Jesus ... There are even songs about falling in love with Jesus ... Curious minds want to know πŸ€”So I googled it ?? Lol I googled everything πŸ˜€


And bam πŸ’₯it hit me right between the eyes πŸ˜³I discovered that the word Triune means Trinity and it blew me away... To add another twist to this story ... by some ( I feel ) Devine intervention doors closed and doors opened and I now live on the same road .... How does this happen??? He boggles the human mind... As we close the doors to 2021.. invite the Triune to walk with you through the door and to guide your steps into 2022. Stand back and watch Him work!! 


Be safe! Be Loved! And be the amazing you!! Remember God is in control!!


Happy New Year !!


Wishing you a lifetime of His abundant love... from my heart to yours.. 


Lori 


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer 

Bible collaboration - Joann Turnbull Patrick Mayberry | How You Love Me | 2021 Lyric Video ✝️ WIAAJML





 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

-Fruit of the Spirit | Shaun Groves -You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (613) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (384) Jesus (590) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com