Love in any Language is still LOVE!

1.05.2022

Return



“God will meet you where you are in order to take you where He wants you to go.” -  Tony Evans

 

Meaning of return 

 

Meaning of return come or go back to a place or person.

 

There are approximately  24 verses that refer to the word return...

 

Will I ever see you again? Will I get to look into your eyes? Will I see that heart-warming smile...Will I be blessed to hear your voice call my name??? Or are you just a feeling of hope, love, and vapor in my mind??  Will you return to me?  Or are you just a dream?  

 

The Bible has led the hearts of many souls for many generations...And as my fingers danced through its pages I have found a beautiful love story that has no end. All the characters, events, and words point us to an undying love that is difficult to understand. Especially with our limited humanistic mind... 

 

But when we surrender our soul...It allows our soul to dream of the possibilities of a perfect world. A perfect relationship. A perfect LOVE! And we began to hear, see and taste the heavenly presence of God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. Our soul begins to crave Him, and we began to embark on the most amazing journey. 

 

We believe wholeheartedly in His beautiful promise of returning to the ones that believe and love Him. We buy into His story of redemption. We gain newfound hope and feel a love that is beyond words.  And with great anticipation, we yearn for our first love to return... Many are skeptical... and will watch from afar... Many will turn away. 

 

However, I will admit I have fallen for the story hook, line, and sinker... 

 

I am forever changed. 

 

I have seen His ability to change lives from a scary and mundane existence to one of happiness and fulfillment. I have witnessed His ability to rescue souls from the pits of despair. My own life flipped from stagnating to alive. 

 

I have felt His great love deep within my soul. And I carry no shame as I admit openly my heart longs for His return... 

 

Many will say that is a crazy story! I don’t believe it? The Bible is just a book?  All I can say is .... What if you're wrong? 

 

What if there is even a spec of possibility that the believers are right??? What if?  What if He is returning to gather His children ?? What if this love I feel in my heart and soul is real? What if this book called the Bible is an important piece of our history and a guide to our future existence?  What if God, truly loves us so much that He came as a man, to give us a visual? To teach us how to live and how to die in the flesh.  And how to live a beautiful spiritual life for eternity? What if He gave us the gift of the Holy Spirit to dwell within each believer to open our souls to a love that defies all human understanding? What if His return is a factual statement? 

 

What if ??? 

 

I can only pray that the what-if disappears like a vapor in your life .. and that you join the ranks of the souls who see His possibilities!!! 

 

I for one want to stand on the shore with my eyes fixed on the sky. I want to witness this amazing phenomenon!! I get excited just thinking about His return!!! Because He single-handedly stole my heart and poured love into my soul that is not of this world. He gave me His gift of hope, grace, and love!!!  And even these gifts do not compare to the gift of Him!

 

I don’t understand why some people would not want to know Him?  Why would they not jump at the chance ?  ... Why would they not believe?  Many say what if you are wrong???? And I say but what if I am right ???  Don’t be left behind .... Think of the possibilities... Think of His return... Think of being loved so much that He is willing to leave a beautiful safe Kingdom and return to a place that beat Him tortured Him, and killed Him. He is willing to return a second time just to prove His undying love for you and me...   

 

Oh, how I want to hear His voice, how I want to gaze into His eyes... and tell Him that I love Him with all my heart and soul... Not for what He can do for me... But for who He is... 

 

It’s Him, It’s always Him... 

 

What if??? 

Just ..... 

Think of the possibilities!!! 

 

For you, yourselves are even aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 1 Thessalonians 5:2

 

So Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin but to save those who are eagerly waiting for him. Hebrews 9:28 


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer 

Bible collaboration - Joann Turnbull 

Son of Man, Look to the Sky (Jesus of Nazareth Tribute) 🕊



0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com