Love in any Language is still LOVE!

1.08.2022

Cold




“Do you know that you could catch a cold from, the ice inside your soul?” Is there a remedy? 


Meaning of cold of or at a low or relatively low temperature, especially when compared with the human body.

 

We located 29 verses in the Bible that references the word cold... 

 

Do frozen tears stream from cold hearts ... How do we penetrate such a hardened heart??? What are these cold hearts afraid of ??  Or are they so consumed with themselves that they have nothing left to give ?? 

 

Cold hearts make my soul sad... Because I feel that I am not equipped to reach into their darkness. I have tried to find that spark in their eyes... I have tried to hear their heartbeat... Their breath is so shallow... so distant... I question is there a glimmer of life left inside?? Or is their soul withering away?? 

 

How can we reach them?  

 

I have a burning desire in my soul to share a gift of love that was so graciously given to me!!  

 

It’s Him! He has that healing touch!! 

 

I have discovered the path to a warm place... a place that can melt hearts in this cold world... It's a safe place filled with abundant amazing love...

 

If I could drag you along I would... But He had made my heart too light... 

 

I will extend my hand please follow me to this wonderland ... 

 

You must find the strength to take that first step...  You must desire this love with all your strength, soul, and heart!! 

 

Don’t be afraid... Trust Him! 

 

He gives us the freedom of choice... But a am afraid time is like a ticking bomb!!! 

 

Choose Him !!! Before it’s too late !! 

 

Choose...

 

It’s Him, It has always been Him 

 

He is the answer to any question. He is the answer to all desires. He is the remedy... Only He can fill the void in your soul... 

 

He is the reason my heartbeats. He poured love into my heart that ignited the spark of life into a raging fire... 

 

He is the fire within!!  Get lit! 🔥

 

He WOWs me!   

 

“‘I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were either cold or hot! So, because you are lukewarm and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth. Revelation 3: 15-16

 

Examine yourselves, to see whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Or do you not realize this about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?—unless indeed you fail to meet the test! 2 Corinthians 13:5 

 

“For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. '” — Jeremiah 29:11.

 

Proverbs 25:13

As the cold of snow in the time of harvest, so is a faithful messenger to them that send him: for he refresheth the soul of his masters.


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer 

Bible collaboration - Joann Turnbull 

Foreigner - Cold As Ice (Official Lyric Video)



2 comments:

  1. love it!
    It is true, or you are fired up for God or nothing.
    He despite the lukewarm people, he wants his sons and daughters so fire up for his ministry, the more you know his word the more you want to know him.
    Be on the warm side of God, you would love it too ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karina, Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts and heart.. Keep that fire in your heart for God.. Its a beautiful gift.

    ReplyDelete

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com