Love in any Language is still LOVE!

12.05.2021

Complacency


 


Complacency is a deadly foe of all spiritual growth. Acute desire must be present or there will be no manifestation of Christ to His people. He waits to be wanted. Too bad that with many of us He waits so long, so very long, in vain.❞ - A.W. Tozer...


Meaning of complacency, A complacent person is very pleased with themselves or feels that they do not need to do anything about a situation, even though the situation may be uncertain or dangerous.

 

We located thirty-eight verses about the word complacency in the KJV of the Bible...

 

Are we stagnating in our own self-worth??? Are we driven by the race to possess more things than our friends and neighbors? Are we building a facade of life so others can be envious of just how grandiose our life seems? Are we filling our lives with possessions while our soul silently cries to be filled by a love they once knew??? 

 

There seems to be an emptiness in an unsatisfied soul... Do we try to rationalize these empty feelings??? Or do we just fill our days with activities to distract us from life... Are we going through the motions?? 

 

Or is there more??? I will confess I was in that state of complacency... But one day God stepped in and jump-started my stagnant heart... And from that day I have been on the most amazing spiritual journey of discovery.  My value system seemed to shift, and I found joy in the simplest things, I began to breathe fresh cool air ... My heartfelt freedom to love, unencumbered and my soul began to appreciate life and love like never before...  

 

The chasing of things of this world began to slow down... And I began to chase God... because I found He was my lifeline and what my soul craved most. He was the hidden answer I unknowingly kept hidden in my heart... 

 

But with one spark He captured my full attention. 


And then He seemed to fill my very existence with a love like I had never felt. He became oxygen to my soul... He is as important as waking up each glorious day... 

 

I will admit there are times even in this blissful state of walking with God... Life happens, challenges happen, and complacency can get the best of us...

 

But we must be diligent in our commitment to spending time with Him. Let's not become robotic in our worshiping and loving God. 

 

Many have shared with me they read His word daily. They do their daily devotionals. They go to church every Sunday... They join small groups.  These are all wonderful learning and sharing tools ... 


But... are they enough? 

 

There is nothing in this world that replaces spending dedicated time with Him... Talking to Him... Get up close and personal!  Ask Him... what can I do for You today? 


There is a love exchange that happens in our hearts as we respond to His amazing love...  

 

The love rush can be difficult to contain let alone explain. 

 

However, I find that He brings a freshness, a rejuvenation of the heart and soul as He anoints us with a love that is not of this world.  

 

He wows me!!! 

 

There is no room for complacency when you are filled with His LOVE... With just a whisper of my name, I am done... 

 

It’s Him, It’s always Him... 

 

Lord help me. I never want to become robotic, unfeeling, and numb... Give me all of you ... today... tomorrow and forevermore ... I am yours 

 

Like an idiot, you’ve turned away from me and chosen destruction instead. Your self-satisfied smugness will kill you. But the one who always listens to me will live undisturbed in heavenly peace. Free from fear, confident and courageous, that one will rest unafraid and sheltered from the storms of life.” Proverbs 1:32-33 TPT 

 

And I will say to my soul, “Soul, you have many goods laid up for many years to come; take your ease, eat, drink and be merry. Luke 12:19!

 

Now your souls will be strengthened and healed if you hold steadfast to your faith. Haven’t you already experienced Jesus Christ himself living in you? If not, you are deficient. I hope you understand that we cannot be devalued. But we pray to God that you will be flawless, not to validate our ministry among you but so that you may continue on the path of righteousness even if we are denigrated. 2 Corinthians 13:5-7 

 

Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer 

Inspiring Music by (youtube)

Bible collaboration - Joann Turnbull 

 Beautiful Ambience 😌 Relaxing Harp Music for Peace 😌 Heavenly Harp








 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com