Love in any Language is still LOVE!

12.09.2021

Christ



 

The meaning of Christ comes from the Greek word χριστός (chrīstós), meaning "anointed one".

 

The word Christ appears 555 times in the KJV of the Bible.

 

After studying 530 words... and dancing through the pages of the Bible from Genesis to Revelation I have never tried to tackle the word, Christ... What a massive undertaking!!! I can only ask my Heavenly Father to guide my heart because I can not do this alone... 

 

His beautiful life is a living testimony and gift from God to every man, woman, and child... Did you know that the name Christ means ”the anointed one”? When I think of the name Christ I immediately think of Him as the infant. I am sure it is due to the famous song called “O Holy Night’...  I do believe when we think of Christ the infant many of us have no problem showing this Infant's LOVE and adoration... 

 

But as we look to Christ the man ... many are stuck... many find it awkward to love Him openly, in fear with what others may think... Why are we so hung up ?? Why are our hearts so earthly bound that we can not free our souls enough to love Him in the way He loves us?? 

 

As I traveled on this amazing journey my curious heart had so many questions, about the one that stole my spiritual heart ...  Who is He? How did He? And why did He reach down and fill my heart with a love that left me breathless and forever changed? 

 

He left me with a burning desire to know more about Him and the mystery that surrounds His life... Many speak of the Father, His Son, and the Holy Spirit as separate individual souls... I have grown to know their separate titles and roles... But the three have become one in my heart... When I speak to Him it’s to all of Him ... He is my Heavenly Father My protector, Christ the Son is my friend, my confidant, and the lover of my soul... And the Holy Spirit guides me as I walk through this gift we call life...  Together they offer us love not of this world... You can call Him many names... But in the end, it’s the one that resonates with your heart and your personal experience with Him... 

 

In my quest to know more, I asked a very wise-believing young man... As a woman, I understand this romance of the soul and how someone could fall in love with our Creator... However, many relate to Him in our mind as a male figure... Does that make loving Him awkward?  

 

And He said... Not at all 

LOVE is LOVE... such a profound statement...from such a wise soul. 

 

God is LOVE. And Christ was God in the flesh born to love and to be loved. He then sent the Holy Spirit, He came to dwell within each believer. To live through our lives... He came to guide and teach us. He came to tap into our emotions so we could feel His raw unencumbered love. So, His love could become an intricate part of who we could become... I say, open your heart and allow the three in one in... Each is patiently waiting to play that significant role in delivering this amazing Heavenly LOVE to your life... 

 

It truly boggles the mind... so while our mind is trying to make sense of it all... Our heart and soul will be been swept away into the arms of our first love... 

 

It's Him... It's all of Him... And yes He wows me!!! And if you have read this to this point... 

 

I pray that you feel Him stirring within the depths of your heart and soul... And that He WOWs you too!!! 

 

God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him. 1 John 4:16 ESV 

 

As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love. If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love. These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full. John 15:9-11

 

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. 2 Corinthians 13:14


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer 

Inspiring Music by (youtube)

Bible collaboration - Joann Turnbull 

Somewhere in Time: John Barry




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com