Love in any Language is still LOVE!

3.12.2021

Valor





Valor is a gift. Those having it never know for sure whether they have it till the test comes. And those having it in one test never know for sure if they will have it when the next test comes.


The meaning of valor: great courage in the face of danger, especially in battle. 

 

The word valor is referenced 53 times in the Bible... 

 

When I think of the word valor I see these words. Leadership,loyalty, devotion, and risk. 

 

When I hear the word valor in a speech or the written word many times it is attached to someone that showed great bravery... But at what cost? Perhaps life itself! 


I have an uncle who was honored with a Purple Heart šŸ’œ. But he sacrificed everything so you and I could have the freedoms we sometimes take for granted... Sadly He was a statistic of the Korean War.  His life ended prematurely over the battle of Pork Chop Hill... I was born after his life ended but his valor and beautiful memory still remain within his family's heart... I did not get to grow up knowing him... But my father who also served his country in the same war still speaks and remembers the bravery of his younger brother...

 

Now that I am grown I would like to salute two brave soldiers (my dad and uncle) who sacrificed their time and part of their life for me...! 


Like my uncle, we have lost many brave men and women. To that ugly word war... 


We must do a better job of embracing our differences and cherishing life... Because there is a price that has been and will be continued to be paid by our loved ones, for that beautiful gift we know as freedom.  

 

I understand the big picture of war.. but I find it such a heartfelt pain that many innocent lives have had to endure.


Life is a precious gift... All life !!! Everywhere !!! 

 

I do believe valor sometimes goes unnoticed.  I have witnessed what I call silent valor... I have witnessed people that have struggled with an illness, but they show such deeply centered bravery...  I have witnessed single moms or dads step up to the plate to face life and raise amazing children.  I have witnessed many unsung heroes that show amazing strength and determination... It makes me wonder why and how do they have such courage, such strength, such loyalty? and such determination??? 

 

Some will know and tell you where their valor comes from! Some will surprise themselves and embark on a journey to discover how it happened. There may be those that have bravely lost their battle ... But they will not go unnoticed there valor will be witnessed in the hearts they have touched...  However, after my investigation of this word.  I can without a  doubt say ... there seems to be a common denominator... 

 

It’s no surprise to me where their strength, their loyalty, and their valor comes from ...

 

It’s Him, it’s always Him.  

 

Because with God all things are possible... 

 

But Jesus beheld [them], and said unto them, With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26

 

For with God nothing shall be impossible. Luke 1:37 


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Model Image: Dad 

Bible Verses From KJV, Easy  /  Sinners prayer 

Inspiring Music: 

Faith Hill - There you'll be (lyrics)




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com