Love in any Language is still LOVE!

4.11.2024

God wink


As Jesus said, “Go and do likewise. As the route of your life path and your winks from God begin to emerge—like a rainbow out of the mists of your mind—you will be struck by the message of hope that it holds for you. - Squire Rushnell - 

 

Are God's winks real, or are they just chance events? Yesterday started as a busy day with some challenges. 

 

Our air conditioning unit had stopped working, and we were scheduled to get the unit replaced before the Tennessee temperatures started their summer climb.

 

The work truck pulled up, and three workers stepped out, not knowing that God had a plan… 

 

One of the men had to come into the house, and we exchanged greetings.  I explained I would need to leave at 2 pm to pick up my granddaughter from school. 

 

In our conversation, he used the word blessed, which was the beginning of what was about to unfold. 

 

I said you must be a Christian. He acknowledged my question with a smile and said yes. And he returned to start the work he had been hired to do… 

 

The day seemed to slip away, and soon, it was time to leave. I advised them I would be going to pick up my granddaughter. 

 

I realized I was too early as I traveled towards the school, so I bought the workers a lemonade. I returned to deliver the drinks. The one young man was kneeling by the unit alone, and I asked him what church he attended.  He told the name and smiled. With that opening, I began to tell him my testimony… I explained how the Holy Spirit touched me with an indescribable love right here in the city of Triune, TN, which means Trinity. 


I shared with him about my medical miracle, no surgery needed… I advised him that I share my story on a blog and podcast…He looked up, smiled, and said you must write a book. I laughed and said I have two selling on Amazon right now. 

 

I explained I needed to leave, but I would show him both of my books upon my return. 

 

I soon returned. And he came in to install the new thermostat. I grabbed both books off the coffee table and showed him the covers. He quickly said I want to buy one. I explained that these are hardcovers and that they run $30.00. I have digital copies available online for only $3.33.

 

He insisted he wanted one of the hard copies… whipped out 30 dollars, and the deal was completed.  I showed him to my studio, where the wall is adorned with images of Jesus I painted. He reacted very kindly as he looked at the images. Then, He asked if he could take pictures of my paintings to share with his wife. I said sure; he snapped a few images. He thanked me, gathered his tools and the book, and walked out. 

 

I stepped out to the porch for some last-minute instructions from the project manager. 

 

As we spoke, the young, smiling man approached me with the book and pen, saying he could only leave with the book if I signed it. 

 

We exchanged smiles as he handed me the book and a pen. 

 

How would you like me to dedicate the book??? What is your name? 

 

He smiled and said Actually, my name is Jesus!!! But they call me Jes… 

 

I spent the day with Jesus in more than one way...Because my Jesus was present during the God wink moment… 

 

Sometimes God orchestrates meetings with perfect strangers that will linger as cherished memories…

 

Never let a moment slip through our fingers to share Him…

 

Today, I was blessed by Jesus… 


Art, Photography & Written by Lori Garner 

Bible Collaboration - Joann Turnbull

Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring Music by (YouTube)

Too Good To Not Believe (Lyric Video) - Brandon Lake

 


Triune Loves Me (books)

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com