Love in any Language is still LOVE!

4.17.2024

Precious moments




“Relationships never truly die. Though they may come to an end, their essence lives on, forever etched in the threads of our cherished memories.”  Mouloud Benzadi 

 

On this dark, gloomy morning. I left my warm home to witness my grandchildren’s smiling faces before driving them to school… A privilege many grandparents are not blessed to experience… Or they do not realize that our children and grandchildren are our legacy. They will carry our memories into the future.

 

When I arrived, I woke them up one by one. They stumbled out of bed and prepared to forge into a new day….

 

The car ride was quiet; we could hear the wipers rhythmically wiping the raindrops from the windshield… As the older two arrived at their school, they gathered their belongings, and we shared a quick goodbye… I leave them with l love you, be safe… “Not too loud” Because they are at the age that peer pressure is a thing… LOL

 

I then am left with the youngest; as we travel, we listen to music… The song After Me by Matt Brock played softly in the background… I opened the window to feel the cool rain and breathe in the freshness of the new day… I watched the grey clouds dance by in the blistery skies above. I could see the car lights twinkle from oncoming traffic on the wet road ahead… Do we take these moments for granted, or do we thank our Heaven Father for making moments that speak to our souls possible…

 

We arrived and found our place in the carpool line. I looked at this beautiful angelic face as she smiled… She is facing TCAP testing today. I asked her if she wanted to pray about her test… She smiled and said yes. We bowed our heads, held hands, and said a few motivational, thankful words…Her smile said it all!!

 

I would not trade these precious moments! And I thank God for the privilege of sharing His love this morning… 


 Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.” Matthew 19:14


#kids #precious #gift

 

Photography & Written by Lori Garner 

Bible Collaboration - Joann Turnbull

Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring Music by (YouTube) 

Mack Brock - After Me (Official Lyric Video)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com